Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on a girl who hooks up with multiple guys at a party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

You had that sex change?

Comment

what if it's a girl who hooks up with multiple girls? what would cause a girl to behave like that?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        what if it's a girl who hooks up with multiple girls? what would cause a girl to behave like that?
        she either hates c0ck or loves herself or both.

Comment

Comment

The same thing really. See loves kitty or hates herself.

Some people think having multiple partners means there is multiple people who love them. That isn't the case.

Some just like to ****, and if that's the case all the more power to them.

Comment

Gr
              Good one. I have a buddy that's like that. She b

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                All due respect wtf do any of you know about being a woman and being an insecure woman at that?

This is the same opinion from people making threads about fat women blah blah.

You have no idea the pressure men put on women. Period. Until you have a sex change, a response is not required.
                Because insecurity is just a bull**** excuse that wh0res use when they are backed in to a corner when they want to defend themselves.

Girl: *looks in the mirror* I hate myself, I'm slightly over weight, what shall i do? i know, go to a house party & chomp on a few dude's meat, ahhh, yes, that will make me feel better.

I'm sorry but that **** don't fly over here with me & majority of men.

Do men cater to women's bull**** insecurity excuses to get some head? HELL YEAH! and now do men believe that your giving him head because of your claiming to be insecure about certain things, HELL NO!

Comment

MEAT is the type of dude who falls in love with them girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                    Because insecurity is just a bull**** excuse that wh0res use when they are backed in to a corner when they want to defend themselves.

Girl: *looks in the mirror* I hate myself, I'm slightly over weight, what shall i do? i know, go to a house party & chomp on a few dude's meat, ahhh, yes, that will make me feel better.

Do men cater to women's bull**** insecurity excuses to get some head? HELL YEAH! and now do men believe that your giving him head because of your claiming to be insecure about certain things, HELL NO!
                    Exactly right. I'd give you karma if I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post

I have things I dislike about myself, I am not out sucking **** and sleeping with the hood. I am not insecure, I know who and what I am.

When a woman is insecure and thinks her worth lies between her legs, it is easier for a guy to get in her pants. THAT IS FACT. When someone dislikes everything about themselves and some dude comes along and shoots a compliment their way ... well it's going to be a lot easier for that dude to get in their pants. AGAIN, THAT IS FACT.

IF a girl is confident and loves herself and values her body she isn't just going to give it up to any **** who tries.

Comment

Working...
                      X