Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ******s Really Have Super Strength?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think deaf people can have the same type of strength rep for some reason as well ...

Comment

I once had an arm wrestle with a scope before. He was strong but I wasn't ever going to let myself get beat by a man wearing a Bob The Builder backpack.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac View Post
        Courtesy of Urban Dictionary:

1. ****** strength: The inexplicable physical force possessed by the mentally handicapped, even after they have been institutionalized or are incapable of any excercise program. ****** strength is never used for any constructive purpose, and often results in unintentional injury.

I like this definition though...

3. ****** strength: Super-human strength usuaslly had by one who is considered a reatard and can lift heavy things only because they are too ******ed to know they are hurting themselves.
        Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        I once had an arm wrestle with a scope before. He was strong but I wasn't ever going to let myself get beat by a man wearing a Bob The Builder backpack.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

From personal experience I would say yes.

I knew a ******ed girl named Laura in Elementary school, and I will never forget her grasp of death.

I kinda love ******ed people, though. They are very kind at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            From personal experience I would say yes.

I knew a ******ed girl named Laura in Elementary school, and I will never forget her grasp of death.

I kinda love ******ed people, though. They are very kind at heart.

how'd you get out of it, barack?

Comment

i once saw a ****** do a flying headbutt into an elderdly womans boob in the local supermarket, that was kinda sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post

how'd you get out of it, barack?
                Real talk I had to tell her little aide lady that followed her around. LOL.. Awkward situation, to say the least homie

Comment

Real talk I had to tell her little aide lady that followed her around. LOL.. Awkward situation, to say the least homie

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                    Hey. I was a scrawny ass, gangly kid in 4th grade. Sue me nyikkah

Comment

Hey. I was a scrawny ass, gangly kid in 4th grade. Sue me nyikkah

you still are, ***** ass fuk ass *****

mother****er

Comment

Working...
                      X