Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    this thread sucks

show your ****
    Go and fake your death again makavelli you Heathen. I don't have **** I have pectorals bro
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 02-06-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      this thread sucks

show your ****
      Mammaries or hie thee hence?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        So, are you gonna pay up, or catch that wing chun?
        Does the wing chun come with teriyaki sauce?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Haha no its strictly hoi sin, or blackbean sauce

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            *displayed. I've just about had enough I've been given the name of an operative who seeks to delete my thread out of spite. This louse is known as mega I spent quarter of an hour on mobile I might add concocting some factual analysis and truth.

That's why I have to say this. there is currently a rule I've created which is my legal right to enforce and that is any action against me I deem out of order must be recompensed by PayPal transaction. Basically I have been offended mega man and demand a PayPal transfer of funds totaling £6.66 pence or I'll smite you with a wing chun technique
            So, MEGA stole or moved your chees cake? And you need taxi money cuz you don't want to do your walk of shame in broad daylight??? Ok, ok, just get a note outta his wallet, and walk it off hoe... Just walk it off...

Comment

Go and fake your death again makavelli you Heathen. I don't have **** I have pectorals bro
              Dayum... Do your pecs produce milk?

My HK sings and kicks up a lot of dust... My chorizo does the same, but subsonically... You fell me homie....

Shoot center mass, slice the pie, engage the enemy..

It's all about execution... Get **** done. Beercules knows these simple truths. Engage...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                That's only the breast and thigh chun. The wing chun comes with hot sauce

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  So, MEGA stole or moved your chees cake? And you need taxi money cuz you don't want to do your walk of shame in broad daylight??? Ok, ok, just get a note outta his wallet, and walk it off hoe... Just walk it off...
                  I spilled my heart out to you offered my condolences on your thread earlier and you call me a hoe? I thought you was better then that.

Comment

I spilled my heart out to you offered my condolences on your thread earlier and you call me a hoe? I thought you was better then that.
                    My bad homie... My bad... I ****ed up and take it back...

I let my pain cloud my judgement.. Respect homie... My bad...

Comment

Working...
                    X