Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Mayweather is TBE? Never Came Close To What I Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    And you're just a Floyd cheerleader. Shake them pom-poms.
    LOL....Real Recognize Real.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Only if your Floyd Mayweather then one loss will wipe out your WHOLE career.

Floyd didn't lose in his teens, 20's or 30's....T.B.E.

no idea what you're going on about, but any decent boxing historian will laugh in your face if you try and argue floyd mayweather being the best fighter of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rampad View Post
        Funny thing is, Floyd followed Roy’s blueprint. Path of least resistance in the second half of your career.
        LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          no idea what you're going on about, but any decent boxing historian will laugh in your face if you try and argue floyd mayweather being the best fighter of all time.
          Boxing historian are bias. Go to who YOU think the best fighter is & go through his resume or even the historian's favorite fighter. It aint even close, Floyd is the ONLY boxer in HISTORY that beat boxing....T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
            had roy retired after ruiz he would be correct. from the early 90's to 2004. that version of roy I would favor to beat anyone in history. even robinson.

i remember there were talks of him facing tyson after ruiz. i think roy would've beaten that faded version of 2003 mike.

floyd was never as dominant for any stretch of his career. even floyd at his absolute best i would pick guys like robinson, duran, pryor, chavez, whitaker, leonard, hearns and even winky wright to beat him.

so if we delete everything after 2004 roy is 100% correct.
            LOL Floyd would beat the living shiet out of those guys. And humiliate some of them. For me, Floyd was a combination of SRL, Roy Jones, and Pernell, but with a way better IQ than all of them combined. Floyd had all the athleticism that Roy had, and THEN some. He fought like a cat, or a cartoon character. Roy did not. Floyd's skills and temperament were out of this world!

Comment

• Don't do that Roy. You're better than that. Don't call John Ruiz the heavyweight champion of the world. I'm choking on my cornflakes!!

Great fighter though u were.
              Last edited by harry-greb; 02-06-2018, 05:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Roy>Floyd.
                And whoever don’t agree...
                .................................................. ...Y’ALL MUST’VE FORGOT!!!!!!

Or just didn’t know **** to begin with����

Comment

• I doubt Roy goes life and death with fighters like Castillo (who beat Floyd), Maidana (who arguably deserved a draw or more) or shot Oscar (who quite a lot think won & Floyd ducked the re-match) in his glory days. Or is so lackluster against a one-armed washed up Pacquaio. He also beat a great fighter in his prime in Toney and one entering his in Hopkins. That's two more than Floyd ever did.

Comment

• ������This thread is riddled with a load of TMT snapback wearing, hard work/dedication chanting virgins who think boxing began in 2007.����

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      ������This thread is riddled with a load of TMT snapback wearing, hard work/dedication chanting virgins who think boxing began in 2007.����
                      Roy used peds....his career is questionable. Even then he isn't greater than floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X