Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dayummz!! CANELO Flexes CHAMPION Stallion Like JOHN WAYNE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these mass shooters be f**king horses all the time, but Ca$hnelo has a horse and all of a sudden they ain't into horses, .

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      That's one of the things that I respect about Canelo. He's into horses and that cowboy stuff. More impressive to me than when Jermall Charlo (who I'm a fan of) shows off his new shoes, jewelry, and all that bullshyt on social media.
      Mexicans are the og cowboys...americans stole that ****.

Comment

I swear Canelo is my favorite Irish boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Haha this is true. these country dudes that hate Mexicans dress just like them. Stole their style

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            Haha this is true. these country dudes that hate Mexicans dress just like them. Stole their style
            You ever see cowboys and Aliens ?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Looks like a mini horse
              Yeah that's a small horse.

Cool nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                You ever see cowboys and Aliens ?
                Not really. Caught pieces of it

Comment

Not really. Caught pieces of it
                  You should watch its what really happened back in the day unlike all those other fake sci fi movies based loosely on fact .

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Ranching goes back to the Spaniards, who brought those practices (and the cattle) to America. The Mexicans came about from that, the same as many early Western American colonies. Other colonies were migrating from the Eastern US and developed their own styles, many of which were picked up by the Mexicans. It's all a blend of influences.

I credit the Mexicans for keeping it alive and keeping it "cool". I dig their style.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-06-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Ranching goes back to the Spaniards, who brought those practices (and the cattle) to America. The Mexicans came about from that, the same as many early Western American colonies. Other colonies were migrating from the Eastern US and developed their own styles, many of which were picked up by the Mexicans. It's all a blend of influences.

I credit the Mexicans for keeping it alive and keeping it "cool". I dig their style.
                      Yeah i know how about the conquistadors. I more so mean if you go to a country club or a Mexican club the are dressed super similar. I think maybe it can be common ground. Start bringing people together

Comment

Working...
                      X