Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-26-2017, 02:46 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 16,879.21
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmabshir View Post
This is just a distraction from the healthcare bill they are attempting to pass that take away coverage from 20-26 million americans. John McCain got out of the hospital for the brain cancer he has been recently been diagnosed with and his very treatment payed for by American taxpayers free of charge he refuses to give Americans that same insurance he and his cronies in government get. Hopefully the brain cancer finishes his old senile ass off, I wish the Vietnam did though all those years ago.

On this subject however first it was black men who couldn't serve with white men, then it was women who couldn't serve with men, then gays were told they couldn't serve until don't ask don't tell, now transgenders will be screened out because a dude who decided to dodge the draft tells people who wan't to serve they are unfit
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Look at all the retards in this thread talking about how its a good decision but none of them want to serve in the military and their glorious leader dodged the draft. Most of them will continue to post about people they couldn't shine shoes for
I was in the military. Beercules was, sweet pea 50 was I'm pretty sure. There are a few of us here that actually know military culture here.
krazyn8tive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:47 PM #82
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15644 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 60,461.57
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
the important question is: do you agree with poster that the dinks should have finished off mccain
?
that part was way overboard.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:48 PM #83
Patriot

Quoted: 7761 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,755.99
Total Points: 29,793.29
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
But it's about the future too. The media keep pushing the tranny agenda and the modern day parents are putting their boys in dresses and forcing them to play with barbies just so other blue haired people like yourself think they're so progressive and liberal.

The military is not a place for this kind of stuff so they might as well make that be known right now. At the end of the day, people won't pass the medical examinations with other mental health issues anyway, and this is just another added to the list now.

There's no place in the military for pandering to the public and their new found love of trannies and people with no gender or whatever else. It has to be efficient and strict.
I have no issue with that! I'm sure plenty of transgender people failed to make the cut for just this reason. I have zero issue with no jobs going to transgender people whom are objectively assessed to be incapable of being effective in the military. However, for the couple thousand active military transgender folk who were assessed to be qualified for the job, and who are meeting the needs for their positions as expected, being cut out solely on the basis of their gender identity is discriminatory.

I don't see you providing any evidence for how this makes them more efficient. Like I said earlier in the thread, chiming in about efficiency/distractions and whatever else w/o any substantive evidence is just parroting the empty statements made by the president.

So whatever man, feel free to just throw around irrelevant insults about me having blue hair (I don't) and to make claims w/o evidence. But that has zero impact on the quality of the argument I'm presenting.

And at any rate, I maintain that this is really just a distraction from the rest of the more significant goings on lately.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-26-2017 at 02:52 PM.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:48 PM #84
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
I was in the military. Beercules was, sweet pea 50 was I'm pretty sure. There are a few of us here that actually know military culture here.
How do you know if someone is a tranny and how does that affect your daily life in the military?
Old 07-26-2017, 02:50 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
How do you know if someone is a tranny and how does that affect your daily life in the military?
I'm not in anymore. I understand things change, societal bars move this way or that. I can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that these types of mainstream issues within rank and file are a huge distraction.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:51 PM #86
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Since gender disphoria is classified as a mental illness by all major psychiatric organizations, couldn't they just reject trannies outright as mentally unfit for service without making any fuss about it?
calling Getting a sex change operation a mental disorder seems to me to be like calling marijuana a schedule 1 drug.

I don't think Caitlyn is crazy anymore than I am worried about the local stoner is going to flip out like a crack or meth head.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:52 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
Hmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond reputeHmabshir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 7,622.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
the important question is: do you agree with poster that the dinks should have finished off mccain
?
you called them dinks lmao! They should have killed his ass. dude got brain cancer is using tax payer money to get his free healthcare and wont give it to millions of americans who need it, hopefully it finishes the job the Vietnamese started

Quote:
that part was way overboard.
Naw hopefully the brain cancer finishes him off
Hmabshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:53 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
calling Getting a sex change operation a mental disorder is like calling marijuana a schedule 1 drug.
How does your brain make sense of that? That may be one of the worst statements I've read on a serious issue in quite some time.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:53 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 13,594.72
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

How can a person who cant figure out if his a male even after starring at his own dic figure out whos the enemy during a shootout?
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 02:54 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
if you can't do this on your own lmao you have problems

Share This With Friends

Tags
announces, military, people, transgender, trump, u.s.

User Tag List