Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Reveals Offer For Yafai, Wants Sor Rungvisai Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Reveals Offer For Yafai, Wants Sor Rungvisai Trilogy

Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez has revealed that he received an offer to face Khalid "Kal" Yafai in 2019 for the super flyweight championship of the World Boxing Association. Gonzalez will review that offer, and mull that direction, if he defeats Mexico's Pedro Guevara on the 8th of December in California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess coco likes to get ktfo

Comment

Rungvisai has his number.

Dudes got balls doe.

Comment

Chocolatito is a very good fighter but IMO he needs to leave Rungvisai alone. I can see a trilogy going badly for Roman.

Comment

Gonzalez can do it, but if I were him, I'd probably at least try that grilled rat as a pre-fight meal.

Comment

Chocolito has surpassed his weight ceiling. He's a little guy at 115, and bantamweight will only be worse. Game little guy, just overstepping his physical capability.

Comment

Hope he gets it. Did well the first time, and with a better gameplan, now that Rungvisai may be declining TOO, he could win.

Comment

bantamweight is too big of a jump.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Gonzalez can do it, but if I were him, I'd probably at least try that grilled rat as a pre-fight meal.
                  P.E.R's...Performance Enhancing Rodents.

Comment

dont think hell go far at bantamweight, but id sure dig a rubber match with SSR. i think hell lose, but id totally dig that.

Comment

Working...
                    X