Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo To Mayweather: STOP WITH THE FRAUD FIGHTS, RESPECT THE SPORT THAT MADE U RICH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought these 2 were friends

Comment

Charlo To Mayweather: "STOP WITH THE FRAUD FIGHTS, RESPECT THE SPORT THAT MADE U RICH!"

Comment

Floyd can do what he wants. I know I am not stupid enough to buy into it, but he knows there are plenty of fools out there who have money that want to part with it. Remember MMA fans are used to shelling out cash every month. Floyd is just taking advantage of the situation.

Comment

What's worse than a nasty fast talking, bragging, annoying Charlo? Two of them.

Comment

Look im one of the biggest mayweather hater on this forum, but i see no problem with mayweather cashing in on these mma scrubs.

Mayweather being a great boxing ambassador for beating mma dudes.

Can charlo sell out a boxing event? Yeah thats right stfu bytch

Comment

Floyd paid his dues. He’s way past it in boxing years. Any of these guys deserve to get paid huge but especially a vet. First ballot hofer.

Comment

Meanwhile these 2 guys dont have 1 good name on their resume. Yeah ok.... One of them is asking for a Floyd fight lol. Go look for the other killers in your division dummy...

Comment

Floyd earned that right to do it, he’s put years and years into the sport!

When Floyd was the boogie man at 130 after destroying the original boogeyman Chico Corrales, both Charlo’s were probably still getting burped!

They need to go to Floyd and actually listen and learn from a all time great who’s seen it all and done it all in the sport!

Their first headline event is a showcase fight in fûçkîng NEW YORK but not in their own hometown, that tells you they not doing something right!

Twins need to put they foot down and start fighting the elites, starting next year pronto!

Comment

Floyd's been doing this for years, one of the earliest fraud fights was when he ducked Khan to fight Maidana, someone Khan had already beaten - and that was after Khan had won Floyd's own official poll to fight him. Maidana came close to beating Floyd, imagine what Khan would have done!

Comment

Mayweather is a coward & a joke,yet his groupies will ALWAYS slurp his semin no matter how much he continues to make a mockery of boxing. Acting like true stans like "but he makes lots o money doe" I don't give a flying fck how much money he makes, thats money/fight dates other fighters could've gotten a piece of,but instead showtime will put on a cherrypick undercard full of bums floyd manages & pay that clown most their yearly budget to fight beyond bums,then showtime turns around & claims"we don't have any budget left for boxing this yr" & the flōmos act surprised...

Comment

Working...
                      X