No announcement yet.

The Road To Ward/Kovalev: As A True Fan Of The Sport - Calm Before The Storm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    He's a known ignorant troll, criticism and hate posts aren't the same thing.
    theres a master thread for ward/kovalev threads too, are clogging up nsb.
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 11-18-2016, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Whilst the trolls are busy making false twitter accounts claiming Ward raped a minor, you wanna talk boxing ? These are the threads where the real boxing talk is at.
      What???, i havent read anything like that

Comment

Love the article, well written an on point. Someone should hire you as a promoter

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          What???, i havent read anything like that
          The poster Golovkin now has a twitter account claiming to be a boxing website and that Ward raped a minor, the admin allow him to post this stuff and refuse to ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Good thread. I've never been so into a fight. Emotionally, I've been more hyped before because there were times when I REALLY wanted one guy to beat another (Sergio vs Jr). This time, I like both so I'm not nervous about being disappointed. But, the whole mystique of the thing, the number of scenarios that may play out, the fact that the smallest of things will sway the outcome is incredible to take in. It's like a motorhead knowing he's going to get to drive an original Ford GTO. You get hyped, you hope you can take it all in, and hope that it lives up to the hype. It might not be yours, but in that moment, you are at the pinnacle.
            Never heard of a Ford GTO, lol. I have heard of the Pontiac GTO, though. Badass ride.

Comment

Just like may-pac, I'm more concerned that this fight is gonna be a dud and it's making me not be as hype as I should be. Idc who wins, I just hope it's a good fight. Plz Boxing gods!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                While I don't agree with how big you feel this fight is ("biggest fight since ODLH vs Tito") I for sure agree with your overall sentiment with your post & am looking forward to this even-ish clash of styles that I'm not as confident as I typically am with how a fight will go thats as big as this one.
                Thanks brother.

It's a tough one to call with confidence, which means it's a great fight in and of itself imo.

Comment

great read...couldnt agree more with anything you said concerning saturday nights main event,however with alot of the BS i read on this site i almost feel like you wasted your timewith such a heartfelt,well thought out post

Comment

Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
                    great read...couldnt agree more with anything you said concerning saturday nights main event,however with alot of the BS i read on this site i almost feel like you wasted your timewith such a heartfelt,well thought out post

Thanks brother. There certainly are a lot of trolls and casuals in the mix, but I do it for the rest of us.

Comment

The storm is brewing. The winds are howling.

The son of god is about to be sacrificed to

THE KRUSHER

Comment

Working...
                      X