Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook. Khan. Who Is The Greater Fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still Amir Khan.

Comment

A mere con
      And I'm getting knocked out

A mere con
      And I'm losing the fight

A mere con

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I think we got confirmed today what we always knew. Brook would absolutely smash Khan, and that's why the fight hasn't happened.

Brook just went toe to toe with GGG ffs. Just rewatched the fight and it was even until the 5th round. Golovkin missing and getting frustrated but of course landing some deadly shots. Brook had some fine clean work in there stunning Golovkin and backing him up at times.

It's not even a question in my mind.
        And khan was best in canelo lol. So what? it doesn't confirm anything except one guy is bigger than the other

Khan has a better resume to answer the op

Comment

I think Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
            Were you watching a Brook highlight reel?

As for the topic - Brook, by far. The guy has one hell of a chin and is a well rounded, world level fighter.
            It was pretty even. Brook took over midway through the first, the second round was his and half of 3rd + big parts of 4.

Of course GGG had his moments too. Brook was up on the scorecards btw.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              And khan was best in canelo lol. So what? it doesn't confirm anything except one guy is bigger than the other

Khan has a better resume to answer the op
              Khan has been knocked down and out at all levels. Canelo is no GGG.

It confirms Brook is better than Khan.

Oh god, this resume bs is absolutely embarrassing.
              Brook just held his own vs GGG ffs. Stood in the middle of the ring with him. Khan slept on the floor vs a much lesser fighter in Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                It's still Amir Khan.

You don't honestly think that. Absolutely idiotic.

Comment

You don't honestly think that. Absolutely idiotic.
                  Greater means more accomplished and with better resume. And Khan has those things over Brook. If you think otherwise that's on you. But you'd be wrong.

If he asked who's a better fighter my answer would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Greater means more accomplished and with better resume. And Khan has those things over Brook. If you think otherwise that's on you. But you'd be wrong.

If he asked who's a better fighter my answer would be different.
                    Beating Shawn Porter alone is better than anything Khan has done in his career. That is the sad truth.

Brook is better by miles, that's the first thing. Greater is subject especially as none of them are great or have done anything in their careers to be considered great.

Comment

Beating Shawn Porter alone is better than anything Khan has done in his career. That is the sad truth.

Brook is better by miles, that's the first thing. Greater is subject especially as none of them are great or have done anything in their careers to be considered great.
                      Hahahahhaha the guy who needed the judges help to beat as Hearn put it "A shot blown up feather fisted lightweight"

Who's best win is considered a cherry pick for Khan or do you consider Broner his best win a guy whom barely beat a shot to **** Paulie if that, a man whom Khan stopped years earlier and many here were saying was faded then

Comment

Working...
                      X