No announcement yet.

Canelo.GGG. Golovkin is the A-side!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo.GGG. Golovkin is the A-side!!!

GGG is the A-side. The kingpin. The man to beat. The class of the division.

Canelo can either meet his demands as the inferior fighter and challenger, or forever be marked a coward who headed for the hills when his biggest challenge since Floyd put him on blast like AC in the summertime.

LoadedWraps has spoken.

Gennady had him shook

"Give me my fucking belt" "Ok "

Comment

Canelo did go out like a red headed b1tch...but we will see how his ppv goes with Liam from Taken

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Gennady had him shook

"Give me my fucking belt" "Ok "
        Golovkin - Give me my belt

Canelo - OK here

Golovkin - Please fight me, i can't get on HBO PPV

Comment

GGG is the champ so he is the A side. It doesn't matter much. Unless the A side and the B side agree to terms and sign contracts there is no fight. Golden Boy doesn't want this fight to happen so it won't happen unless GGG shows signs of slowing down to the point that they think Canelo has a good chance to win or at least put up a good fight.

Comment

Lol no

Canelo is the biggest name in boxing rn aside Pac...

He is the obvious A side against anyone except Pac...

More people buy Canelo's fights so he is the A side not Golovkin. It's as simple as that.
            Being A or B side isn't depend on formal things like who's the champion and it also doesn't depen on your personal like or dislike toward the two fighters.

I swear sometimes I think the majority of posters here aren't more than 18 years old

Comment

that eurobot is no A side. wtf are you talking about?

Comment

The A side is begging for the fight

Comment

GGG is really one of the biggest underachievers in boxing and its sad because if he was born in America he'd be one of the best faces in sports and if he fought everybody instead of camping out at that god awful division he'd be one of the best in the business, not to say that he isn't now.....but he's an underachiever of the highest order.

Comment

Stupid post. GGG ain't even the A side against Brook. LMAO

You don't fly across the globe to somebody's backyard if you the the A side. You don't beg other fighters to fight you if you the A side. When your own network refuses to give you another ppv unless you fight canelo because you can't sell ppvs and flopped the other time they gave you one you ain't the A side. Hell even HBO disagrees because they keep giving Canelo ppvs against fighters NOT named GGG instead of vice versa. GGG needs Canelo not the other way around no matter how much you fan boys try to prop GGG up.

Comment

Working...
                    X