Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
    i do unc and it would be hard work , i would be like a fish trying to catch bubbles chasing that floating green around the moon lol
    Ahaahahahaha!! good one, hugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Ahaahahahaha!! good one, hugh!
      how have you been keeping sir and did you have a good birthday?

Comment

how have you been keeping sir and did you have a good birthday?
        Been working most of the time during that day but celebrated it with my loved ones the following day. It was a simple ocassion but we all enjoyed it, specially the food.

Comment

Been working most of the time during that day but celebrated it with my loved ones the following day. It was a simple ocassion but we all enjoyed it, specially the food.
          the food looked outstanding when you posted pics of the the new year food , ive had to work many times on my birthday and for some reason its the longest god damn day ever , funny how the brain works lol

Comment

the food looked outstanding when you posted pics of the the new year food , ive had to work many times on my birthday and for some reason its the longest god damn day ever , funny how the brain works lol
            Haha it's called einstein's theory of relativity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I have it set up where I get one ounce per month for $100 from my registered caregiver.
              gee that's cheap...

Comment

Haha it's called einstein's theory of relativity.
                damn einstein!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  gee that's cheap...
                  going legit has it's perks. If the entire country did the same as Michigan (raising 10M+ in tax revenue last year direct6ly from the sale of Medicinal Marihuana) we would have over $500M raised in taxes from over the counter sales of Medicinal Marihuana. Once the people see that legit is the way to go they will follow in herds, doubling, or even tripling the money raised by taxation of this medicine. Not only that but it takes cash out of the underground dealings of the plant, hopefully in time redering those dealers obsolete. The only drawback is with the extremely wealthy. They will lose money because we will no longer have to depend on their artificial pharmacutical remedies to help us through, aswell we will no longer have to deal with the side affects that come with these artificial treatments. I medicate myself as I see fit and deal with little to no side affects. God Bless America!!!..............Rockin'

Comment

• just had a lamb curry it was lovely , but one problem......found a saddle in it , nah it was nice and spicy

Comment

• black widow to spice the night up i reckon , been looking forward to this all day!!

Comment

Working...
                      X