No announcement yet.

China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    Americans are sore losers. There is not way in hell someone can possibly be better at something than they are unless they are cheating. When everyone knows that the US has plenty of athletes using gear and they've engaged in cover-ups for positive tests in past for athletes.

China takes children when they are very young and they put them through training to be the best athletes in the world. So it's not surprising when they are topping everyone in Gold and overall medal counts
    Well i wouldn't stereotype all americans and say they are sore losers. But you do have some dumb americans that kinda make the rest of the world think all americans are dumb.

I remember in beijing some dumb american said that they should look at the total medal count and the country with the most (usa) is the best; rather than which country has the most golds.

I just thought...lol
    Last edited by Xercen; 08-03-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xercen View Post
      Well i wouldn't stereotype all americans and say they are sore losers. But you do have some dumb americans that kinda make the rest of the world think all americans are dumb.
      Very True. Which is why I can't stand the Olympics much anymore. For me it used to be and somewhat still is an opportunity to watch the best athletes from across the globe compete.

But now that I've grown older, it seems to be less about that and more or less and excuse for people to sit around the TV and worship the flag and be obnoxious nationalist as$holes.

When it comes down to it, the Olympics is the world premier pissing contest. Where every nation can show how big their dicks are without dropping nukes.

And really it always has been.

What also really irritates me about the Olympics is that if the US doesn't win in certain events like Wrestling, Boxing, Weightlifting, they simply won't show it on TV. This whole week has been about Swimming and Volleyball. I could do with some more variety.

I really wanted to see Lu Xiaojun and Dmitry Klokov compete but since American sucks in Weightlifting, it's not going to be televised.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        I wonder if that American coach will be accusing Katie Ledecky of doping after she has knocked 20 seconds of her PB in the last year?
        Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I'm more concerned that Ye Shiwen is actually a man at this point...talk about an androgynous dog...gross...
        Great swim but I noticed Ledecky has a pretty deep voice for a 15 year old and a somewhat receded hairline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
          Very True. Which is why I can't stand the Olympics much anymore. For me it used to be and somewhat still is an opportunity to watch the best athletes from across the globe compete.

But now that I've grown older, it seems to be less about that and more or less and excuse for people to sit around the TV and worship the flag and be obnoxious nationalist as$holes.

When it comes down to it, the Olympics is the world premier pissing contest. Where every nation can show how big their dicks are without dropping nukes.

And really it always has been.

What also really irritates me about the Olympics is that if the US doesn't win in certain events like Wrestling, Boxing, Weightlifting, they simply won't show it on TV. This whole week has been about Swimming and Volleyball. I could do with some more variety.

I really wanted to see Lu Xiaojun and Dmitry Klokov compete but since American sucks in Weightlifting, it's not going to be televised.

In england, we can watch 24 channels with pretty much all sports on demand for free (tv license) as well watching 24 streams over the internet. I thought u had billions of channels in america? Surely, you guys can watch all the olympic sports even if usa isn't in it.

Off-topic;

Only popular sports make it to the olympics; therefore no american football and no baseball. Basketball made it because china loves it as well as europe. Just saying that football (soccer to you guys) is still the biggest best and most popular sport in the world by far. But i'm glad americans are embracing MLS. Soon you will learn to love real football played with feet! Football is the world's biggest sport and it will spread like a disease until all are conquered!
          Last edited by Xercen; 08-03-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X