No announcement yet.

What's goin on at ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He's saying steve kim runs a racist alt account. But his regular account has tip toed the line on racism
    LMAO what? how do you all know this? Did he like pull a Kevin Durant and accidentally post from the wrong twitter or something? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      LMAO what? how do you all know this? Did he like pull a Kevin Durant and accidentally post from the wrong twitter or something? lol
      Never proven but its kind of a known secret.

Comment

Steve Kim's writing makes Fat Dan sound like Ernest Hemingway by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          Kim has been a Top Rank shill for 15+ years, it's an easy decision to hire him and keep those talking points going. Hopefully they get Kim and Ward together at a fight and Ward slaps the shit out of him.
          LMAO I died laughing, you are correct sir. But you're forgetting that ESPN has a contract with Top Rank...so it makes sense ESPN would bring on board a boxing writer on Top Rank payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Steve Kim's writing makes Fat Dan sound like Ernest Hemingway by comparison.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to paulf again.

LMAO bro I don't think I've read any of his since his Maxbox days. But aren't a lot of the articles here by him?

Comment

Working...
            X