Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't Spence fan boys want the crawford fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't Spence fan boys want the crawford fight next?

I keep hearing excuses everytime the fight is mentioned. The fight can't be made, what has crawford done, tell terrence to fight someone first, spence needs more money, etcc... What has algeri, bundu, and peterson done? Spence has been calling people out that he knows the fight can't be made at all like thurman because thurman dosen't want the fight. Crawford fight is the biggest fight for spence by far. He can easily call haymon and tell him to call bob to make the fight next.

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    I keep hearing excuses everytime the fight is mentioned. The fight can't be made, what has crawford done, tell terrence to fight someone first, spence needs more money, etcc... What has algeri, bundu, and peterson done? Spence has been calling people out that he knows the fight can't be made at all like thurman because thurman dosen't want the fight. Crawford fight is the biggest fight for spence by far. He can easily call haymon and tell him to call bob to make the fight next.
    I sincerely doubt that, lol

Spence vs Thurman, especially if it's for the unified WBC/WBA/IBF titles, is easily a bigger fight and that's without thinking all that hard about it.

Comment

Yeah, it's looking like they're not interested.
      I'm not going to bother with this fight getting made anymore.
      I'm sick of this stupid marination thing.
      If Showtime can't even make an in-house fight like Mikey vs Spence where both fighters publicly expressed interest in it, why would fans even bother with the fight with Crawford who is on the other side of the street?
      Don't even know why these people are in this sport.
      They should close shop and free their fighters with this crap.

Comment

Does Spence still fight?

Comment

I am a huge Spence fan and I would love him to fight Crawford next. If the fight can't be made and Spence fights someone else good I am OK with that too. I believe Spence will KO Crawford so the sooner they fight each other the better I like it. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Think every Spence and Crawford fan want this fight.

Just look like Crawford don’t want smoke

Comment

Working...
            X