No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    The people that sat on that information for damn near 2 months are the ones that didn't want an investigation.
    Nope, that cant be true.

See, they are D players, so they are always in the right. Conversely, the R players are always in the wrong.

Dude, it's not tough to understand the mind of stupid D superfan like the Big Dunning-Kruger.

Now, will you please, please, stop giving that useless poster the time of day.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      The people that sat on that information for damn near 2 months are the ones that didn't want an investigation. I want a vote. You can have all the damn investigation you want.

And at the end of the day, the biggest reason you really don't care what happens is because of Garland. Difference is, the Republicans had enough integrity and were smart enough to use parliamentary procedure, rather than lies of sex abuse, to accomplish their goals.
      Yes, I've made that clear regarding Garland.

Denying the man a hearing is not a sign of integrity GGG. Again, if you think these are lies, lets find out. What are you afraid of? If the man isn't lying then an investigation will show this and then he gets the confirmation vote.

If everything is proven false and Dems don't confirm him, the backlash will be certain. It's really a win win for Kavanaugh and Republicans to have the FBI investigate.

How is Feinstein not using proper Senate procedures?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Yes, I've made that clear regarding Garland.

Denying the man a hearing is not a sign of integrity GGG. Again, if you think these are lies, lets find out. What are you afraid of? If the man isn't lying then an investigation will show this and then he gets the confirmation vote.

If everything is proven false and Dems don't confirm him, the backlash will be certain. It's really a win win for Kavanaugh and Republicans to have the FBI investigate.

How is Feinstein not using proper Senate procedures?
        Let's start with the fact Feinstein had this information since July and kept it secret until a few days away from the vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Let's start with the fact Feinstein had this information since July and kept it secret until a few days away from the vote.
          Is there a time rule in the senate regarding turning over information related to a confirmation hearing? If so, please post it.

I don't know that there is. What you are really upset about is the timing could cause the hearing to be canceled or pushed back, which isn't what you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            It’s not a court of law menso.

Speak English....

i didnt ask the court of law rule I asked your opinion

two different things stop ducking the question

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              A victim testifying about what she witnessed and experienced is not hearsay. That is direct evidence. Whether the trier or fact (judge or jury) believe the testimony, well that’s another issue.

Hearsay is when someone is testifying in court about what someone else said outside of court, generally. There are many exceptions and exclusions the hearsay rule.
              yea thats not how it works....

you cant just go "he did this to me" and have nothing to back it up

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                yea thats not how it works....

you cant just go "he did this to me" and have nothing to back it up
                Lmfao!!!!

And that clown says he's a lawyer!!

The mods need to clean these obvious alts out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Lmfao!!!!

And that clown says he's a lawyer!!

The mods need to clean these obvious alts out.

Comment

• LMAO....Watch as Sheila JAckson-Lee actually pays off Ford's lawyer during the hearing with an envelope for of cash....mafia style!!!!

Video of the Lee/Bromwich trade off! from r/The_Donald

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...Fgiphy.gif&f=1

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      So who has to prove what?

Does she have to prove her story or does have to prove his innocence?

Show me where you asked for my opinion ???

I didn’t think so.

Pretend you’re looking for a parking spot at your community college.

And try again....

Comment

Working...
                      X