Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1) That 118-110 card is beyond ridiculous. I have no doubt that that judge was a sell-out. I hope there's an investigation.

2) After watching that, I hardly think any of these two guys belong in the top 10 P4P list. Too slow, too predictable, both of them lacking stamina.

Definitely, right now the best fitht to see is Lomachenko-Rigondeaux. Of course I'd be eager to see these two fight again, but I wouldn't expect too much of a difference in outcome, unless they hire a referee that actually discounts Canelo a point for excessive clinching, so he gets to actually fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      These Golovtards know GGG lost. Gennady was happy with the draw but Canelo was upset, what does that tell the public?
      These are the same stupid phucks who were saying that Canelo was gonna get knocked out.
      These phuckin people are cancer. Phuck 'em all. Canelo just proved to the world that he is the NEW TBE. He boxed beautifully. It's true what people are saying, GGG is one dimensional and a hype job.

Comment

• I saw it the same as Lennox Lewis

It was expected in Las Vegas that they rob Golovkin if it goes to the cards, Moretti had GGG winning, that just shows you that no way did Canelo win this fight.

Adalaide Byrd was just unreal, needs to be banned from the sport.

Comment

• Like I said before always some bullshyt surrounding Canelo with these dubious scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Canelo clearly robbed, ggg didn't hurt him a single time. Canelo will take it even more clearly in the rematch.
            GGG whole face was F'd up! Canelo not a SCRATCH

Comment

• Unfortunately the fanboys and trolls will ruin this fight.

But, GGG's aggression was enough to stall Canelo's offense, but not enough to actually do much. He landed what, 3-4 good punches?

Similarly, Canelo's countering was effective in spots (about 10-15 solid punches), but not enough to truly stall GGG

Draw was good. Sadly the 118-110 puts a sour taste on it

Comment

• 118-110

I don't care if you were up GGG or Canelo's ass as a fan. You can't justify 118-110; 10 ROUNDS for Canelo? Huh???

Comment

• a gift draw for the "cash cow"

Canelo shaking his head while getting hit, moving backwards, getting outlanded for 8 rounds should be enough for a clear GGG victory.

stupid blind judges.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Canelo gave Golovkin a boxing lesson, Landed the more meaningful punches and displayed elite defense. I seen GGG get buckled over and over again yet Gennady is suppose to bring that power, where was it?
                      his elite defense resulted in him taking over 200 punches, all to the head. he didnt buckle ggg once, ggg walked through all his punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X