Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaepernick or RG3? If you had to pick one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RG3.

Kaepernick has terrible mechanics and needs to run the ball to be successful. We've seen him try to be a pocket passer this year and it's failed miserably. RG3 has the mechanics but his confidence is a little shot at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      if i see a vote for rg3 i'd be shocked. kid has no pocket presence. can't elude a defensive player, is incapable of stepping up in the pocket and seems that he can't get a team to rally around him. i'm going to laugh my butt off at the team who picks him up in the offseason.

that punk bish set us back 3 years.

The hate must flow through you strong.

Wide open right? .....no.

Safety...... DAFUQ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Apparently he said it applies to the Texans
        I only looked at the first post tbh.

Eagles been in for both players throughout the season.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          The hate must flow through you strong.

Wide open right? .....no.

Safety...... DAFUQ?
          i was at that preseason game when rg3 went down against the lions, after again, just not having the mental capacity to make a decision under the defensive pressure and laughed my balls off uncontrollably when he got carted off. i KNEW that right at that moment, that things could just get better for the skins and now tonight, we play for the nfc east. yeah, it's some trash but still ...

Comment

i was at that preseason game when rg3 went down against the lions, after again, just not having the mental capacity to make a decision under the defensive pressure and laughed my balls off uncontrollably when he got carted off. i KNEW that right at that moment, that things could just get better for the skins and now tonight, we play for the nfc east. yeah, it's some trash but still ...
            ****, totally forgot about this game. Perfect thing to sit through for my hangover. Thanks.

Comment

I'm looking at Kapernick and RG3 and so far it seems that Kap is the better of the two. I know neither is probably the answer at QB, but just going off articles saying that one of these two would be the best option for the Texans since we are projected to make the playoffs after beating the Colts, taking over the #1 spot for the AFC South.

McNair finally woke up and said we need a franchise QB and that its time to work on our offense but now we screwed ourselves by winning and kissing early picks goodbye.

Comment

rg3 easily.. we saw what he did when 100% healthy.. kap is an idiot nobody wants to cath his 100 mph fastballs every play

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  rg3 easily.. we saw what he did when 100% healthy.. kap is an idiot nobody wants to cath his 100 mph fastballs every play
                  therein lies the problem, he's never going to be that dude again. he's broken, like he served a 10 year bid.

Comment

Originally posted by el-blanco View Post
                    ****, totally forgot about this game. Perfect thing to sit through for my hangover. Thanks.
                    you like that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Hmmm, haven't really heard of this kid. I'm going to look him up!

Ok, fine. I'll just put it out there...I'm talking about the Texans. There are rumors that these two guys may be coming up as available this off season and we desperately need a QB since there's no chance of us getting an early pick since we don't suck that bad.
                      I could see the Texans making a play for either.. Bill o'brien is one of the most underrated coaches in football..

I suspect one will be a texan.. The other could land as romo's backup of cowboys don't trade for manziel, or possible with some team like the Eagles, Browns,etc. Teams desperate for a QB

Comment

Working...
                      X