No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Retirement Plan, Career Goals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
    I think Khan basically wanted the quick ride to the top, see if he can beat the best and retire without rematching or fighting for to long to where he could lose.

Not a bad plan, but I hope he realizes it's not exactly destined to work that way.
    you aren't wrong there.

Khan was the person that wrote to the WBA asking for a reprieve from rematching Maidana.

No doubt had he beaten Peterson and Garcia he would have moved up to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
      According to your logic Tommy Hearns who was knocked out in all three of his major fights should of retired as well before he went on to become a HOF fighter? You microwave oven boxing fans kill me, a dude has a few losses and you ready to write his career off? When you fight other good fighters you take the risk of losing "hello hello" (in my Herm Edwards voice)
      Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Stop all this hating man, he said that was his ambition. So what? That's good. Plus, he has 2 defeats, the peterson fight he won we all know that.
      What are you talking about? I didnt say he should retire and I don't hate him. I am just point out a comment like "I'm going to finish off the division" reeks of arrogance. He hasn't exactly been smashing through the division recently has he, what exactly is he "finishing off"? The division has done more damage to him than he has to it.

And WTF is a microwave boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
        Great Post! All these people on hear saying he has no shot are just Khan haters that don't wanna see him succeed. He technically has one loss to Garcia because we all know Peterson was a CHEATER on PED's in that controversial decision.

Khan is still young enough and has the skills to mature and still have a great career. We don't know whats gonna happen but to totally ride him off is just HATERS being HATERS!!
        only one loss??? Breidis Prescott doesn't count any more???

Comment

Amir Khan lol so dumb he dose not yet realise he aint the amazing boxer he has been brainwashed to believe he is, i think these KO's are having a serious effect on his perception of reality , Garcia will murder him before he makes it to that wedding.

Comment

This guy still talking about Floyd and still thinks he's going to beat Garcia lol you won't fight Floyd most likely this is Floyd's last year and Garcia will ko you again so stay away from him and fight feather fisted fighters

Comment

Originally posted by chowga View Post
              only one loss??? Breidis Prescott doesn't count any more???
              owned ^^^

nuthugging exposed.... its a disgrace that he's not avenged that loss while breidis has been offering him fight him anytime any place....

any other "elite" fighter would be getting slated for such behaviour but instead Amir gets to fight Floyd???

the boy is a B+ fighter with a A+ marketing and management team..... he is not as great as he and his nuthugger fans claim him to be

Comment

According to your logic Tommy Hearns who was knocked out in all three of his major fights should of retired as well before he went on to become a HOF fighter? You microwave oven boxing fans kill me, a dude has a few losses and you ready to write his career off? When you fight other good fighters you take the risk of losing "hello hello" (in my Herm Edwards voice)
                Yeah losing to Leonard and Hagler is comparable to losing to Prescott and Garcia...

Comment

Khan is an OK fighter. Usually Pretty good action in his fights, but he won't be "cleaning out" any division. Whether it be 140 or 147. There's at least 3 or 4 guys in both divisions that beat Khan

Comment

I respect Khan wanting to clean out his division but what with all these random shots at Hatton? LOL

Comment

will yall stop overrating this Matthysse dude geeesh now all of a sudden he's become a chatroom legend stop it!
                      Hahah too true man although he sparred Sergio Martinez once that qualifies him for hof
                      Or atg status I think he would of
                      Give a prime Tyson nightmares this little warrior of a man prime example of the northern hemispheres hidden gems

Comment

Working...
                      X