Floyds excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Boxing Gob View Post
    maybe you can list these excuses you have of Arum & Manny as i know of none
    There is but it's too minor and Floyd trashed it that's why it's not being brought up that much.

In no order here are some.

Arum wanted a Texas venue-----------trashed by Floyd
    Arum wanted a June battle --------------trashed by Floyd
    Arum wanted a 14 day OST-------------trashed by Floyd

Comment

Random blood tests
      Lawsuit must be dropped
      Olympic style blood tests
      must fight May 5th
      70-30 split
      $40 million offer Floyd keeps the rest.
      Manny must sack Bob Arum
      No training in the Phillipines
      Floyd claims no discussions have ever taken place

Feel free to add more...
      The title should be changed to Demands.......... Although in Floyd's case......it's about the same.

Comment

why dont manny drop the lawsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post

He probably will if the fight is signed/about to be signed. What's Floyd afraid about, if he's not guilty like he said?

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            Pacquiao has already said, "The Lawsuit will be dropped the day of the fight" reason being Pacquiao knows Floyd is terrified of him and even a signed fight contract Floyd will find a way out of fighting.

Comment

Floyd: I deserve more because when I fight my ticket comes with a free room, free buffet, and a free limo ride.

Comment

Pacquiao has already said, "The Lawsuit will be dropped the day of the fight" reason being Pacquiao knows Floyd is terrified of him and even a signed fight contract Floyd will find a way out of fighting.
                Arum said the moment the fight gets made the lawsuit will get drop.

Comment

floyd ain't really smart. he can turn public opinion around by simply doing the right thing.

he knows the lawsuit will be dropped once he makes a public apology. he also knows it's a losing battle to keep this thing alive in the courts. but he's too arrogant for that. he clearly wants it dropped in exchange for the fight. or 50/50, or venue, or....

this guy is losing money on lawyer's fees alone. lawyer's fees will include pac's eventually. it's a royal waste of time and money for queen floyd.

Last edited by tomhawq; 01-26-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

get rid of the red and your on to something

Random blood tests
                    Lawsuit must be dropped
                    Olympic style blood tests, same as random
                    must fight May 5thhe can only fight on may 5th
                    70-30 spliti beleive it was 60-40
                    $40 million offer Floyd keeps the rest.if pac takes 60 40 he;ll get 40 mil
                    Manny must sack Bob Arum floyd never said he had to sack arum. he is saying arum is in the way
                    No training in the Phillipines floyd sr said this
                    Floyd claims no discussions have ever taken place there weren't negotiations since 09, you obviously don't know what it means to negotiate. I wouldn't call this an excuse anyway.

Feel free to add more...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Can manny sack Arum? He's under contract for the remainder of his fights (like 4-5 more)... after that he's free to do w/e right?
                      Then again... he'll be too old and too slow
                      He could file a suit against Top Rank citing grounds of not acting in his best interests. I think it would be very hard to prove as I've never believed that top Rank has stoolen money from Pacquiao. That's just scandalous, irrational speculation.

Comment

Working...
                      X