Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm watching Maury right ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me guess, the crowd booed the sh** out of 14 year old when he denied being the baby daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Let me guess, the crowd booed the sh** out of 14 year old when he denied being the baby daddy.
      That show is so fake.

Comment

Why is it disgusting lol, when i was 13, i was trying to get ***** too- i just wasnt good at it.

That would be hypocritical if i started hating

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          The worst I've seen from Maury was this lady about late 20s-early 30s and they were doing a recap of her. She was on the show about 3 or 4 times and bringing in different men to see who her baby's daddy was.

By the end, she literally tested about 20 guys. And the last one they tested wasn't the father either. They may have eventually found him, but it's hard to keep track of that kind of TV garbage.

What a ho. I can't help but feel bad for her, but she made her choices. She made her bed now she's lying in it, apparently too often.
          I know exactly who you are talking about she has like 4 kids and tested over 30 men and only found one of the kids' father. You guys do know that there is a 2 week window of conception right? So, whatever the due date you are given is, conception is somewhere between the week before that date or the week after.

That means this broad did more guys in 14 days, than I have in my entire life! Ewwwwwww!

Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
          How wet did the episode get you?

Just reading your description got me dribbling pre-cum.
          You're so wrong lol

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          There are millions, upon millions of people that believe in the allegorical story of Adam & Eve along with the snakes & apples.
          Does that make it real or reality?

Not at all, but everyone is entitled to believe what they wish.

I know, that there is no such gene, that can be inherited, that would remove the choice, that all of us have at birth of being hetero or ****. That choice is made once individuals are exposed to a sickly society.

If there is a gay gene ... strangely and oddly enough, it is only limited to certain societies on the planet. A very selective gene, if you ask me.

But, I do respect your belief, even though, I strongly disagree.

I wish nations, this one in particular, had the balls to execute known child rapists\molesters ... it would go a long, long way towards the greater good.
          We can agree to disagree on the gay issue, everything else, I am your cheerleader.

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          Btw Boss Lady, was the 20 year old chick at least hot?

The Maury show has some of the ugliest people I've ever seen, no joke.
          She looked like she eats glass for a living and catches rocks with her face.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          No, they all booed her actually. She was filth too. She said she doesn't regret fu*king a child only that she got pregnant. Slag.

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          Why is it disgusting lol, when i was 13, i was trying to get ***** too- i just wasnt good at it.

That would be hypocritical if i started hating
          I don't think the boy is in the wrong, hell, men in their 30s still think with their penis, a 13 year old probably just loved the fact that this older chick was giving him attention.

I do think she is scum though, and if it was my kid, she would be eating through a tube for the rest of her life.

Comment

There are millions, upon millions of people that believe in the allegorical story of Adam & Eve along with the snakes & apples.
            Does that make it real or reality?

Not at all, but everyone is entitled to believe what they wish.

I know, that there is no such gene, that can be inherited, that would remove the choice, that all of us have at birth of being hetero or ****. That choice is made once individuals are exposed to a sickly society.

If there is a gay gene ... strangely and oddly enough, it is only limited to certain societies on the planet. A very selective gene, if you ask me.

But, I do respect your belief, even though, I strongly disagree.

I wish nations, this one in particular, had the balls to execute known child rapists\molesters ... it would go a long, long way towards the greater good.
            u sound like a ****** bruh...

your opinion"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              u sound like a ****** bruh...

your opinion"peeleft:
              Yeah, .... I get that a lot from ******s & ****'s

Comment

Yeah, .... I get that a lot from ******s & ****'s

hurrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  I personally think it is disgusting. If that was my son, she would be walking with a limp. I don't agree with it either way, whether it is a male or female taking advantage of a 13 year old.

She should have been prosecuted, his mother should have had her arrested, but she is a close family friend like a 'cousin' so I guess she left it. That makes it worse as she was in a position of trust when she took advantage of him.
                  Has your son got a giant willy then?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                    Has your son got a giant willy then?
                    I would break her legs.

Comment

This thread is useless. Please go to my thread NFL 2011.

Comment

Working...
                      X