Bernard Hopkins racism and stupidity exposed [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I like how all the white reporters are such well trained politically correct pussies that they actually laughed and giggled when Hopkins said that to Calzaghe.

You know everyone of those little limp dick cowards would be tearing Joe's ass up on from their keyboards if he said the same thing to Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
          I like how all the white reporters are such well trained politically correct pussies that they actually laughed and giggled when Hopkins said that to Calzaghe.

You know everyone of those little limp dick cowards would be tearing Joe's ass up on from their keyboards if he said the same thing to Hopkins.
          Surely you should be applauding Hopkins for having the balls to say such ignorant sh.it...I see you co-signing it everyday on here......

You would have laughed your head off if Calzaghe had said it......yet your mad when its the other way round.......

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
            Surely you should be applauding Hopkins for having the balls to say such ignorant sh.it...I see you co-signing it everyday on here......

You would have laughed your head off if Calzaghe had said it......yet your mad when its the other way round.......
            Why would I applaud anything Hopkins does? Think about it.

Comment

That video is pretty old news. I don't think he is a racist as much as he didn't know how to sell his end of the pre-fight hype...it was just a bad choice of BS to say by someone who probably knew he was in over his head for that fight and didn't know what to say.

Comment

Why would I applaud anything Hopkins does? Think about it.

I thought about it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  That's pretty funny. One thing you forgot is that black people can't be racist.

Comment

The thing is calzaghe had enough class not to get racial

Comment

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see any racism in this video. Slot of stereotyping but nothing racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X