Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will fight in the UFC, Brock Lesnar fight imminent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorenzo needs to go make Fedor an offer he can't refuse like he did with Cro Cop. **** Dana White that glorified middle-man

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Fatton View Post
      Lorenzo needs to go make Fedor an offer he can't refuse like he did with Cro Cop. **** Dana White that glorified middle-man
      Yeah, well said man.

Comment

When Fedor comes and disposes of Brock Lesnar, I will be very happy. It will be great to see a small, chubby, humble fighter demolish a huge, athletic, and somewhat brash fighter. That's what makes martial arts great.

Of course no matter who wins a rematch will be almost immediate.

Comment

brock behaves the way he does cause he's got a baby dick.fedor would beat those tattoos off his ass.

Comment

There are very few fights at HW that anyone gives a **** about? Fedor vs. Brock is at the very top of almost everyone's list. Let's make it happen.

Comment

I hope this happens, its the fight everybody wants to see

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                There are very few fights at HW that anyone gives a **** about? Fedor vs. Brock is at the very top of almost everyone's list. Let's make it happen.
                I'm much more of a boxing fan than UFC/MMA.
                Is the heavyweight division in UFC just as **** as in boxing then? Its pretty bad in boxing, with the Klit brothers dominating and everyone else not even making it a contest.

Is it something similar in the UFC or better or worse?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  I'm much more of a boxing fan than UFC/MMA.
                  Is the heavyweight division in UFC just as **** as in boxing then? Its pretty bad in boxing, with the Klit brothers dominating and everyone else not even making it a contest.

Is it something similar in the UFC or better or worse?
                  It's difficult to compare the two situations, but the UFC heavyweight division is pretty much ****. MMA hasn't had a solid heavyweight division since the days of Pride, I would say. Pride was stacked back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Agreed. Let them get it on to prove who's the real beast of MMA.

It'll be the event of the decade with the knockout highlight reels to go with it.

Comment

i hope they make this fight happen. the ufc should make this happen cause the fans want it the most. dana should just give fedor the contract he wants cause he is the best fighter in the world and thats what you do for the best.

if and when it happens, i hope fedor smashes brock face and sends him back crying to the wwe for his job back.

Comment

Working...
                      X