No announcement yet.

Jacobs fight proves GGG's defense is elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs fight proves GGG's defense is elite

Once again, ggg leaves the fight with no marks. A guy like ggg marks up easily yet he left the jacobs fight with no marks meanwhile jacobs was spitting blood and his eye shut. Where was the poor defense? The fight proves again ggg is too cautious against punchers aand hardly gets hit. Jacobs barely landed any clean shots most of them touched ggg's gloves. I will post another thread on how I scored the fight. Damn it feels good to be right. Not only the best offensive fighter but one of the best defensive fighters in boxing right now.

Looooool, nah it just proves his chin is iron as he was eating shots left, right and centre.

Comment

He has a very good chin. Jacobs outlanded GGG in the power punch category in 8 rounds to 4. Jacobs failures were his lack of using the jab, allowing GGG to outland him in the jabs category 12 rounds to 0. GGG's jab allowed him to edge Jacobs in the eyes of the judges.

Comment

Man what he dominated Jacobs who is elite and has never been dropped or beaten before..Jacobs resume is impeccable....

Comment

Jacobs is the greatest win of any current fighter, it was a career defining moment by GGG

Comment

You suck GGG! I love you Danny Jacobs!

Comment

Golovkin's defense is not good but the fight proved that he can take a good punch. The fight also proved that Jacobs is a lot more durable than we thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Golovkin's defense is not good but the fight proved that he can take a good punch. The fight also proved that Jacobs is a lot more durable than we thought.
                He slipped and rolled most of jacob's shots. He had no marks on his face. If his defense was bad, he would of have had both eyes shut and looked like ruslan. His skin marks up easily.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  He slipped and rolled most of jacob's shots. He had no marks on his face. If his defense was bad, he would of have had both eyes shut and looked like ruslan. His skin marks up easily.
                  your goal post for GGG is really low..

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    I saw a photo were he had marks on his face.

Comment

Working...
                    X