Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    Im glad this guy didn't get killed.

interested in his future career, hope he makes it to the top
    Yeah, he's 2-0 and it seems like even before this happened, they were talking about him. Don't know anything about him, if he was a good am or what.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenChamp View Post
      Dude! Are you seriously still stereotyping?

His network is tight and not from the life that you are referring.

STOP the profiling and bull****!

He has no control nor fear over his environment! This "environment" is everywhere, as TeamCertified mentioned above.

This kid has had to deal with ****, yet keeps the perseverance. Then some 6,634 post member has to give so much pessimism and profiled input. Unreal! Hatred is too ugly today! Grow up man!
      Stop taking it as a negative comment against him, I never said he was a bad dude, I never heard of him, I have no clue who he is, but being in an environment where he's getting pistol whipped, where his brother is getting murdered and his dad is in prison isn't a good place to be.

He had a fight scheduled, and now he can't fight because he has a broken nose, this is proof that his environment isn't conducive to a good boxing career.

His window in this sport is small, he needs to get away where he can focus on his career and get away from the negative stuff.

I worked in this business and have trained at many different gyms, a boxer needs good surroundings to succeed.

Comment

Working...
      X