Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's unclear as to what consequences trump's presidency will cause but what's for certain is that we're going nowhere with hillary. With Hillary nothing will change.

It will just be 4 years of status quo.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-03-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      People don't know exactly how much he inherited, his father's estate was worth up to 300 million. "In 1982, after running his father’s firm for eight years, Forbes magazine estimated Trump’s worth at $200 million."

He's hardly some business genius ala Buffet or Gates, he's not that smart either.
      How is he not some business genius. There is nothing harder or more lucrative then fighting and clawing your way to the top of Manhattan and global real estate. Guys like Cuban got lucky in the tech boom and made their bones there. The truth is Donald Trump transcended the Manhattan skyline and lead a recovery that saved a crumbling Manhattan. He took over the business once he got a footing in Manhattan and liquidated some of the assets his father had which was maybe around 200 million. He has hit rock bottom before and has come back stronger. He has a winning take no prisoners total war mentality which is a reason he has so many past enemies in the business world. Donalds business acumen is unparalleled and succeeds in just about every field of business. Buffet and Gates could never lead a country because they don't have the temperament and leadership to claw to the top and overcome what Trump has accomplished through this election cycle. 16 Republican candidates, political establishment, mainstream media, vs Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        aren't you from Texas? he's in Austin right now. go fight him.
        No I'm from the Bronx....just live in Dallas.

Still have no idea who that ape is.

Comment

• It's hard for me to take dunn seriously after the arguments we've had and knowing how all the floyd cum he swallows affects his logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
            Bro, I usually just lurk around. But I had to log in and let you know, you honestly post like a whiny f@g. stop pls. You literally have no original thought here.
            clmags couldn't take it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              No I'm from the Bronx....just live in Dallas.

Still have no idea who that ape is.

Comment

• wikileaks is dropping the october surprise on clinton tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                  It's unclear as to what consequences trump's presidency will cause but what's for certain is that we're going nowhere with hillary. With Hillary nothing will change.

It will just be 4 years of status quo.
                  8 years... no demo is going to run against her and no republican is going to beat her...

Comment

• People are failing to grasp that the $916 million loss he realized, was due to him investing his own money into the venture. You cannot deduct ordinary business losses unless you are "at risk." In order to be "at-risk" you have to have invested your own money or borrowed money for which you are liable for and put it into the business; you also have to be active in the business. This is no different than a Mom-and-Pop business claiming a deductible loss on their tax return.

The only caveat I can think of is: if he claimed bankruptcy, was absolved of the debt he incurred to fund the loss and was able to still retain the entire $916 million net operating loss. In that case, it wouldn't seem fair.

However, I do believe that the tax code disallows some tax attributes e.g. NOL, tax credit, etc. if you have claimed bankruptcy.

Comment

• This thread will be merged soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X