Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua The Latest Who Wants To See Golovkin Take Risk, Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloaded View Post
    you just dont get it , ggg takes no risks and fights in a very weak division , other fighters and fans want to see him tested against guys that have a real shot at winning , he has fought nobody when a ww is the best fighter on a his mw resume .
    because no one will fight him??? Pretty simple

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      there is no obsession....look at the history of great fighters below heavyweight.....Majority of all the greats, especially the modern ones moved up

for every hagler that didn't, there are middleweight champions that did like Michael Nunn, Toney, Tiger, LaMotta, Robinson, Hearns, Leonard.

Or Monzon....he didn't but....Mickey Walker, Hopkins, Jones, and many others did as well

its not like 160 is loaded with talent and if he cant get the fights he wants at 160, common sense says move up and go after the best at 168
      and who at 168 is the best and bring any money

GGG can stay at 160 and wait till ginger and oscar feel their balls and step up - oscar has the arrogance to have canelo as the ring magazine middle champ

haahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        American fighters are constantly told to move up.

Crawford just got to 140 and people (some even GGG fans) want him to move to 147 already.

Leave Hagler out of this...he had lots of good fights at 160.

If GGG were American(especially of a certain hue) the cry for him to take risks would be deafening.
        I am English mate, i have nothing against Hagler - in fact he's one of my favourite boxers!!!

I am just using Hagler as an example of someone who can stay at a weight division and be classed as a great fighter!!

this bollocks of moving up came from GGG's team and Floyd jr talking cr@p like he will only fight GGG if he moved up and fought Ward

at 175 and you would fight him at 154 Floyd AHHAHAHAHh

hilarious

Comment

why dont you take a risk yourself you big roidhead, maybe you should train legs once in a while too. should shut your mouth and focus on your own career rather than slagging off others, dip****

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
            and who at 168 is the best and bring any money

GGG can stay at 160 and wait till ginger and oscar feel their balls and step up - oscar has the arrogance to have canelo as the ring magazine middle champ

haahhaha
            just admit you dont care who he fights and move on

Zurda, DeGale, and Jack are a lot better than the scrubs your boy been facing...much better than moving up a welterweight 2 divisions

who gives a **** about money...i want to see the best fight the best and he hasnt..deal with it

Comment

just admit you dont care who he fights and move on

Zurda, DeGale, and Jack are a lot better than the scrubs your boy been facing...much better than moving up a welterweight 2 divisions

who gives a **** about money...i want to see the best fight the best and he hasnt..deal with it
              Okay you move up and you fight DeGale or Jack - how much do you get???? DeGale will be in Britain so you get amount of cash - possibly on the lines of Brook - Jack you would get **** all - now canelo you will sell at least 750k on HBO PPV

you say it's **** all to do with money - it's Prize fighting mate - it's quite clearly a variable

He may move up to fight those guys and he would be a big fav against all of them and just say he beats them it's another bum that he's facing

the main issue is, no one wants to fight him - for the past 3 years he has been ducked by everyone who has a name value - high risk low reward!!!

Lara keeps talking, but i never see him talk when GGG does not have a fight locked in and quite clearly he would price himself out - same as jacob has and saunders has!

Who did DeGale last fight with??? yes precisely a no name just like GGG has been doing!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
                Okay you move up and you fight DeGale or Jack - how much do you get???? DeGale will be in Britain so you get amount of cash - possibly on the lines of Brook - Jack you would get **** all - now canelo you will sell at least 750k on HBO PPV

you say it's **** all to do with money - it's Prize fighting mate - it's quite clearly a variable

He may move up to fight those guys and he would be a big fav against all of them and just say he beats them it's another bum that he's facing

the main issue is, no one wants to fight him - for the past 3 years he has been ducked by everyone who has a name value - high risk low reward!!!

Lara keeps talking, but i never see him talk when GGG does not have a fight locked in and quite clearly he would price himself out - same as jacob has and saunders has!

Who did DeGale last fight with??? yes precisely a no name just like GGG has been doing!!!!!!!!!
                news flash...im not getting paid so i dont give a **** what they make

at the end of the day he will get paid more fighting those guys than Lemieux, Murray and the other bums of the month.....be realistic

if you're a big fan cool, you want to see the guy win and not take risks

admit it and move on bro.

that no one wants to fight him and they ducking doe!!" is beating a dead horse.....the fighters who want to fight him their is always "pricing out" or they arent known or some lame azz excuse

then he ends up fighting someone we have to google. They are padding his record until he fights Canelo

Comment

at the end of the day he will get paid more fighting those guys than Lemieux, Murray and the other bums of the month.....be realistic

that no one wants to fight him and they ducking doe!!" is beating a dead horse.....the fighters who want to fight him their is always "pricing out" or they arent known or some lame azz excuse

then he ends up fighting someone we have to google. They are padding his record until he fights Canelo
                  He was ready to fight Froch and he will fight Ramirez

Comment

GGG aka 'Mr Nobody recoqnized me at the airport 97k' should move up, hes already in his mid 30s and fought nobody. All he'll be remembered for is being ignored at the airport and getting almost stopped by Brook and Bute (gave him a standing 8 count lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

okay.....

name 3 fighters who will fight him in the middleweight division

Comment

Working...
                      X