No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Does every black man chase the white prize? Or is it just black athletes?

Why do you hate tipping after a meal?
    I tip well. I don't know what you're on about. lol. What's the white prize? you mean because black men **** white women they're the prize? hahaha. come on with that bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
      I am doing fairly well now at 41. some black folks do tend stay youthful in their appearance. Melanin maybe? The boys fighting is normal. I used to bust up all my siblings. They were younger of course.
      you almost do for that prostate exam son!

here's a tip: as soon as you start to feel that index finger ask the doctor to clap his hands and if he does then is not the index you feeling

Comment

• The prodigal son returns lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Do you put hot sauce on your watermelon slices?
          YES! And I sometimes let my J girl hold my mangera when I piss. She loves doing it for some reason! I might let you do it someday.

That simple act and regular poundings maintain love!

Comment

Comment

• Why are you black people always crying wolf? Why are they always expecting hand outs? Why is everything about race with them?

Why do black men sag their pants?

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Dear Black Dude,

My Japanese girl sometimes wants to hold my tool when I urinate.
                    She indicated that the size, weight and heft of the dong, coupled with my ability to piss like a fire hose is impressive.

My question is this:

Should I let Alexkid hold my brown snake when I urinate, or would that be considered gay??

For starters, Jhonny could piss on him and he could marvel at the size the lil guy is packing.

Best Regards,
                    Zaroku
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-13-2016, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
                      I tip well. I don't know what you're on about. lol. What's the white prize? you mean because black men **** white women they're the prize? hahaha. come on with that bull****.
                      Another question:

Everytime I go to the grocery store or Walmart or Target, there are two types of people on the motorized scooters. Fat white people and black people.

Fat whites I can understand, but why do black people get on them? Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X