Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Monty Meza Clay may 19th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's keeping a Uchiyama fight from happening? I don't get it.

I agree that Gary Russell is the more talented of the two. I just don't see how his ceiling could be any higher than Broner's though. He's significantly smaller and I don't see him carrying that on past 140 (if that.)

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Lets hope not

Besides never beating anybody even decent, he's like barely 5 feet tall
      actually and unfortunately it's true

I was talking to Peter Nelson with Gabe Montoya and he mentioned him. We thought Alejandro Perez would be a better fight but looks like they're going this route

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
        What's keeping a Uchiyama fight from happening? I don't get it.

I agree that Gary Russell is the more talented of the two. I just don't see how his ceiling could be any higher than Broner's though. He's significantly smaller and I don't see him carrying that on past 140 (if that.)
        I would guess Broner would not wanna leave the states and I don't think Uchiyama would wanna come here either. Plus you know how these champions are, they get belts and rarely wanna unify.

It will be very sad if HBO accepts this fight really. My boy just got off the phone with Broner's brother and I told him to tell his bro to step his game up. That Gary Russell is coming for his ass .

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
          I'm not trolling. You don't think it's true? Who trains this Broner bum anyway?
          You are trolling, though. How's that Rigo fight coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            God I hope not.

He should be fighting someone like Argenis Mendez.

At least Eloy Perez was an unbeaten Top 10 ranked SFW contender. This is a step in the wrong direction after having good fights with Ponce, Litzau, and Perez.
            Saying that for awhile Argenis is very good.This fight is a joke though

Comment

lol the dude is 5'2? WTF? Come On Broner...you can't at least fight a BUM YOUR HEIGHT AT LEAST, that is going to look funny as hell watching Broner pound on a 5'2 guy, hell Eloy looked very little in front of Broner, imagine how this guy will look

if I was Broner I would fight Ponce De Leon again just to shut those few haters up about that 1st Fight!

Comment

LMAO the can man is living up to his name!!

Comment

Working...
                X