Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's trainer was asked again and answered; "Pacquiao beats Mayweather, definately!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM's trainer was asked again and answered; "Pacquiao beats Mayweather, definately!"

RSMH. I mean this guy is so sure PAC whips Floyd yet he think his boy Marquez who was utterly dominated by Mayweather will still beat PAC! If you ask me I they are just in for their last big paydays, Marquez and Beristain!

The link is in Pacland.

too bad jmm who actually fought pac disagrees

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
      RSMH. I mean this guy is so sure PAC whips Floyd yet he think his boy Marquez who was utterly dominated by Mayweather will still beat PAC! If you ask me I they are just in for their last big paydays, Marquez and Beristain!

The link is in Pacland.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        too bad jmm who actually fought pac disagrees
        JMM has also said that the only way to beat pac is to fight at his pace, something Floyd is very unlikely to do.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          jmm has also said that the only way to beat pac is to fight at his pace, something floyd is very unlikely to do.
          the great fighters set the pace..... Not try and match someone else.....

Brawlers make it an ugly fight, boxing tacticians make it a clinic, floyd always runs a boxing clinic.....

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

Pacland >>>fighthype

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              JMM has also said that the only way to beat pac is to fight at his pace, something Floyd is very unlikely to do.
              Floyd will set the pace from the third round on. You know Floyd wont be running behind Pac.

Comment

Its His opinion. He is entitled to it.

Comment

He's entitled to his own opinion.
                  Ok, whatever.......................

I disagree.

Comment

Working...
                  X