No announcement yet.

Richardson wanted to throw in the towel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    Wrong. Watch the 2 instances 24/7 showed USADA. Shane had to spend like half the day with "USADA Agents" the first time and the second time they were shown, Mosley was in the process of cutting weight (which is done through dehydration) and could not pee for the test and had to hydrate! That totally disrupts the weight making process. It's on 24/7, just watch it.
    that was cause they wanted urine and he was cutting weight and didnt have a drop to spare ...

he said to them he woulda rather they take blood it would have been easier

Comment

Shane will get beaten but not necessarily stopped
      he still has heart if nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        The reason Shane looked lethargic was because he was 16 months inactive and had back to back training camps. Its not like he was seriously hurt by Mayweather. He was in fact NEVER hurt by Mayweather in that fight and seriously hurt Floyd TWICE in one round. If that was a Mosley who had a tune up and a regular 8 week training camp he probably would've KTFO outta Floyd in the third round.
        Why was he looking lethargic vs Mora then?

I agree, but I don't agree, if Pacquiao totally outclassed Mosley and doesn't get in trouble or even if he does catch some heat, a W is a W. Nobody can say "Mayweather ruined Mosley", they are on the same level (Pac and Mayweather). As a matter of fact, this Mosley will be stronger because of the blood testing.
        What wasn't his last blood taken like 18 days before the fight? he hadn't recovered by then??

Comment

Seriously? 1) Shane has always had problems with boxers. 2) He's never been as good at 154 as he is at 147...FACTS. Those are the two reasons...idc at what age him and floyd fought at, mayweather would've beaten him. Now him and pac at lightweight...pac goes to sleep in the 8th

Comment

Why would you say anything else is good as a loss if Pacman does not stop Shane? Okay, has anybody in Shane Mosley career ever stopped him? The only person who has dropped Shane professionally and had him seriously hurt was Vernon Forrest. They fought three times once in the amateurs and twice professionally and Forrest always had Shane's number. To me if Manny does knockout Shane I'll be shocked, because for one Shane has a great chin. He took punches from the likes of Forrest, Vargas, Cotto, De La Hoya, Mayorga, and Margarito and they could not knockout Shane. Plus I don't believe that Manny hits harder than the rest of them. Manny gets you with his blinding speed, punches from strange angles that you don't see the punches, and the accumulation effect from all those punches. Don't get me wrong Manny can punch but besides Ricky Hatton who was the last guy that Manny took out with one punch? The best I can see this fight going if Manny is going to win is by decision or if Shane gets old overnight and takes too many punches that the ref or the corner has to save him.

Comment

The reason Shane looked lethargic was because he was 16 months inactive and had back to back training camps. Its not like he was seriously hurt by Mayweather. He was in fact NEVER hurt by Mayweather in that fight and seriously hurt Floyd TWICE in one round. If that was a Mosley who had a tune up and a regular 8 week training camp he probably would've KTFO outta Floyd in the third round.
              Not even an idiot would think that.

Comment

I agree, but I don't agree, if Pacquiao totally outclassed Mosley and doesn't get in trouble or even if he does catch some heat, a W is a W. Nobody can say "Mayweather ruined Mosley", they are on the same level (Pac and Mayweather). As a matter of fact, this Mosley will be stronger because of the blood testing.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                I respect your opinion but...blood tests do not make you handicaped. It's not like they drew blood from Shane in between rounds.

That's hilarious. But in so many words he saying that Shane is back on the juice for this fight.

Comment

I say it's if Mosley would had used his EPO ( Roids ) he would have knock Mayweather out in round 2

Comment

Working...
                  X