No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Exactly. That guy is like the creepy ass dude from Split.
    And has to sequester girls in his room to get some. He really can’t get any. He’s on here all damn day every day with the same script...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Ol' Heels Up Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
          Ol' Heels Up Harris.
          Kamala would get it

Comment

• I dont know how many times I have to say it the only technical way for you to prove that you are innocent is for someone else to plead guilty or found guilty themselves.

goes in hand with what I was saying before and how those cases can't even be compared.

but the main topic was about trump and some of ya saying that they didn't find collusion but hes not innocent either

he wasn't even charged with a crime or even taken to court but hes not innocent doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              What the fuk javi stop talking. People get convicted on circumstantial evidence all the damn time. Direct and circumstantial evidence are equal in court of law. They are just different types of evidence. Both will equally and solely fuk a defendant
              and if the prosecutor doesnt feel like its enough they drop the case. Happens more often than not. Am I lying about this aspect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Kamala would get it
                Kamala been on the D all her life, she definitely knows what she's doing between the sheets

Comment

• Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                  Ol' Heels Up Harris.
                  It would be hilarious if Trump started calling her that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    I dont know how many times I have to say it the only technical way for you to prove that you are innocent is for someone else to plead guilty or found guilty themselves.

goes in hand with what I was saying before and how those cases can't even be compared.

but the main topic was about trump and some of ya saying that they didn't find collusion but hes not innocent either

he wasn't even charged with a crime or even taken to court but hes not innocent doe
                    Bro, this is not to start up a big long convo again....

but that is not what people have been saying (at least I don't think so).

He very well may be innocent. But the only thing I was trying to convey to you is that it has not been proven that he is innocent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      It would be hilarious if Trump started calling her that.

Can you imagine the meltdowns?

Anyway, let's leave poor Kamalatoe alone...

Comment

Working...
                      X