• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
    Houston always brings the laughs
    It's ****ing great

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      What should/will Houston’s next move be?
      Beg Ariza to come back?
      Fire D’Antoni?
      Trade CP3?
      Fire Antoni, trade CP3 for bench players, and pray one of those players turns out to be a star

Comment

• Re

Cousins is out...KD went down...Curry is wimping out, because of his finger...this was Harden's shot! The Rockets STILL cant ...its time to get a new team around Harden.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Fire Antoni, trade CP3 for bench players, and pray one of those players turns out to be a star
          Pretty much but the pieces plus draft picks don’t need to be stars

Comment

• This is high level NBA analysis here, but that guy Curry might be pretty ok at that there basketball.

But really, the Warriors have three guys that can give you a 20 point quarter. You have that type of potential, and it's hard to see them losing a 7 game series.

Comment

• Houston played as well as they possibly could.. CP3 was deadly in the lane, harden was doing his thing.

But Steph, Klay, and draymond, are elite.. **** a KD and boogie, these dudes were champions before them and everybody seems to forget that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Houston played as well as they possibly could.. CP3 was deadly in the lane, harden was doing his thing.

But Steph, Klay, and draymond, are elite.. **** a KD and boogie, these dudes were champions before them and everybody seems to forget that.
                I think that statement is more applicable to GSW. Their bench outscored the HOU bench 33-17. Kerr maximized the potential of his team, whereas D'Antoni did not.

Also, Gordon played a very quiet 37 mins. 9 points is not enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I think that statement is more applicable to GSW. Their bench outscored the HOU bench 33-17. Kerr maximized the potential of his team, whereas D'Antoni did not.

Also, Gordon played a very quiet 37 mins. 9 points is not enough.
                  He only had 9 points in 37 min?

I didn't check the stats of the game last night. I remember he was in foul trouble though

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    He only had 9 points in 37 min?

I didn't check the stats of the game last night. I remember he was in foul trouble though
                    https://www.basketballreference.com/...905100HOU.html

Gordon only had 2 fouls in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      https://www.basketballreference.com/...905100HOU.html

Gordon only had 2 fouls in the game.
                      Damn.

Not sure what the Rockets do now.

Comment

Working...
                      X