Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Canelo can't hurt Charlo..not strong enough..Korobov is a KO Artist at 168-175!''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Canelo can't hurt Charlo..not strong enough..Korobov is a KO Artist at 168-175!''

TIMESTAMPED. CLICK TO PLAY!

Canelo can still kick his ass .Jacobs didn’t want to stick around in the pocket with Canelo so you know he was feeling something.

Comment

There's a guy on here who loves Charlo more than life itself. He should be entering the thread shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        There's a guy on here who loves Charlo more than life itself. He should be entering the thread shortly.

The ******ed razor?

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          Canelo can still kick his ass .Jacobs didn’t want to stick around in the pocket with Canelo so you know he was feeling something.
          these panhandlers said Jermall Charlo's chin HAS BEEN tested... by a late notice Korobov…. Heilland….PRIME Trout... and ATG Williams! boliodogs

Comment

Who has Korobov ever KO'd? Nevermind at 168 and 175 lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              these panhandlers said Jermall Charlo's chin HAS BEEN tested... by a late notice Korobov…. Heilland….PRIME Trout... and ATG Williams! boliodogs
              I know one thing for sure it’s gonna be a retest on his whiskers when he fights Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Who has Korobov ever KO'd? Nevermind at 168 and 175 lol?
                what was the name of the comedy film where Steve Martin is a televangelist and the conflict is him knowing to lie to his followers just to make money?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  The ******ed razor?
                  ******ed he is!

Comment

Black fight fan tv i respect the guy but he from texas and charlo from texas he support those guys big time so i could see biased there but for him to say that Canelo cant hurt Charlo i think he is delusional Canelo would had stopped korobov

Comment

Working...
                    X