Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is Ambitious, Wants To Face Champ at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    All those supposed talking points are stupid imbecility they have all been proven complete bs & most can be dispelled simply by reviewing boxrec ffs. Its criminal for you casuals to spout nonsense that anyone around here knows to be disproven such as the myth that 5'8" canelo fights lil guys when most his opponents are taller than him & LEAst his size sometimes bigger or much bigger like ggg/jacobs & the few wws hes faced were stars who brought big bucks. He also didn't drag them up to 160 like fraud ggg.

Canelo has not gotten nearly as many wide scorecards as 90% of pbc/toprank/matchroom fighters who constantly win wide decisions. Instead when Canelo COMPLETELY controls the entire fight with most the clean power punches/body shots etc.

You lil gggroupies scorned start creating false narratives such as favorable judging in fights where he wins close split decisions like lara/ggg 2 even though he dominated both.

the worlds smallest violin is playing for you

you haters get together & find something new/credible to cry about
    I guess the Khan fight slipped your mind. Was he a middleweight? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
      Beterbiev will destroy Canelo.
      A great observation, that's why Canelo won't go anywhere near Beterbiev as he knows he will get beaten up and Ko'd badly. He will go for the weakest link which is Kovalev.

Comment

Let me guess, the person he fights at 175 is not allowed to weigh more than 154 on the day of the fight while he can weigh 175. Something similar to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
          I think only Bivol can beat Canelo at 175. Bivol vas power, skills, speed, accuracy. I doubt about other champs.

But this is only talk now. They won't go to 175 when there are Callum Smith and Andrade at 168 and 160.
          Come on man. Kovalev and Better Beef can beat Canelo at 175. He's ****ing short as hell. I mean we know he'll cheat somehow, with either drugs, judges, or hydration clauses but still, he's out of his league with Kovalev or Better Beef.

Comment

Ok Fishnet crossdresser, make a fight with Betterbief.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
              What's the use if he is going to have all these hydration clauses? The guy is a total fraud. Firstly it was the judges now he drains people before fighting them?
              You forgot he is also a cheat (PEDS)
              He also aged GGG to 36/37 before daring to fight him and still lost twice if not for cheating judges. He is also a boring fighter who has never ko'd anyone above amir khan level always dodgy wins on points.

Comment

He is so ambitious he attempted to handicap Jacobs. 175?could you imagine the demands he is going to make??????

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid wants to fight 175 champions with 176 rehydration clause. Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    Let me guess, the person he fights at 175 is not allowed to weigh more than 154 on the day of the fight while he can weigh 175. Something similar to that.
                    That would be my observation too.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
                      At full 175 with no weight restrictions or rehydration clauses, Kovalev or any champs at lightheavyweight would destroy Canelo. Id be surprised if Nelo's team would take the risk fighting monsters at 175 really. Imagine Gvozdyk landing those shots that gave Stevenson permanent brain injury.
                      That may be true. But, could anyone hold it against Nelo if he got crushed UP THERE ?!?!?

People praise GGG for doing less.

Comment

Working...
                      X