Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Talking, Walking, Spending Weekends at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    First of all let me know where to send my check to your victim fund account.Second I didn’t like him as a fighter or champion he was the original king ducker and rarely defended at that.Third of all he’s a frickin human being if you can’t be civil about your comments let it go.Eventually hate will kill a hater.
    You tell me I have a victim fund account and then tell me I'm a hater in the next breath.

How much dick you bobbin on boy?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      All you Captain-save-hoes gotta chill.. majority of those girls sell themselves for money, that’s it. Nobody is putting gun to their heads to prostitute.
      That's funny because in this case captain save a hoe is everybody who's defending Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Everyone makes mistakes and especially me. The rest of your post doesn't really make sense and I'm not trying to be offensive.

Adonis was an entertaining fighter. It just bothers me that he wants or expects people to pity him for literally getting knocked into a coma, but he also wants people to look the other way when he clowned the opponents he knocked out.

Adonis had little to no respect for his opponents and was classless. He has a history of being a punk related to assaulting and raping girls in Canada (not some hard neighborhood) and did soft time in a Canadian country club.

If you want to discuss this further we can, but I don't know what you're trying to say
        Bro we owe it to ourselves to be the change we would like to see. If Adonis did all those things he has to live with himself everyday. Don’t believe Adonis is behind the updates on his health. His management team is keeping his fans engaged. Their are many fans that care about him and they are drone the place where he earned his criminal record.

Just think too many of us carry the worlds baggage with us as an excuse for our own lack of humanity. I just know not taking this world back from those that create chaos daily is not an option. I can’t judge your life but if true I can have sympathy for Adonis’s past victims and still have empathy for him trying to turn his life around and having to learn basic functions. I know this life is not about perfection it’s about balance and spiritual improvement. Every kids starts off selfish, we find security in the group.

Brother Adonis may not ever be man of the century but all of us deserve a chance to become better beings. And the moment you hate humanity on a mass scale is the moment we know you have lost your soul.

There is more here when we believe there is. I know this as I was once lost. Keep your frequency high and there is no fear. You will only attract great circumstances. Thanks for humbling yourself to here another’s perspective. We are all brothers in humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          Im glad hes ok. What i cant figure out is how he got so seriously hurt in that fight. Ive seen far worse with NO INJURIES.
          I felt the same way you do, until I remembered how difficult the Jack fight was for him.

I think that fight took it out of both of them. Per Badou Jack, Stevenson was "stumbling around the hotel" after their fight last May.

If anything, he should have taken the rest of the year off, but that's hindsight at this point.

Seems like he's getting better and hopefully he's one of the fortunate guys that bounce back from brain injuries and can actually live a decent life outside of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            You tell me I have a victim fund account and then tell me I'm a hater in the next breath.

How much dick you bobbin on boy?
            All you victim card caring pu$$ys are haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Well said, there are definitely a handful of total losers here who clearly are mentally disordered and not taking their meds
              Yea its really bad and every time im about to say f@#k it I see a post like yours and it keeps me coming back.Enjoy the fights this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                Future HOF'er?? How so???
                Im very happy he Is doing well and think these guys getting joy out of his injury are sociopaths, but I agree he is no where near a HOFer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Bro we owe it to ourselves to be the change we would like to see. If Adonis did all those things he has to live with himself everyday. Don’t believe Adonis is behind the updates on his health. His management team is keeping his fans engaged. Their are many fans that care about him and they are drone the place where he earned his criminal record.

Just think too many of us carry the worlds baggage with us as an excuse for our own lack of humanity. I just know not taking this world back from those that create chaos daily is not an option. I can’t judge your life but if true I can have sympathy for Adonis’s past victims and still have empathy for him trying to turn his life around and having to learn basic functions. I know this life is not about perfection it’s about balance and spiritual improvement. Every kids starts off selfish, we find security in the group.

Brother Adonis may not ever be man of the century but all of us deserve a chance to become better beings. And the moment you hate humanity on a mass scale is the moment we know you have lost your soul.

There is more here when we believe there is. I know this as I was once lost. Keep your frequency high and there is no fear. You will only attract great circumstances. Thanks for humbling yourself to here another’s perspective. We are all brothers in humanity.
                  Very nice well thought out post!We need more of that around here you need to post more often.Enjoy the fights this weekend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZMGregg View Post
                    They are a product of ignorance which knows no boundaries.
                    Amen to that

Comment

Working...
                    X