No announcement yet.

So what happened to her voice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    They feel threatened by her and her policies.
    I am amazed the amount of stup1dity that comes out of her mouth and she means it. Just when you thought that politics could not get more ******ed....

Comment

Damn, that ***** was horrible.

Comment

I notice the Trumpers that post the most about their problems with the political class in America hate her even though she isn't from the political class, isn't a life long politician, is a true outsider and won her election without a lot of money.

I also find it odd, but not surprising, that so many "Republicans" and "conservatives" on NSB go out of their way to criticize her about the silliest things.

Just don't get why the Trumpers are so afraid of her.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I notice the Trumpers that post the most about their problems with the political class in America hate her even though she isn't from the political class, isn't a life long politician, is a true outsider and won her election without a lot of money.

I also find it odd, but not surprising, that so many "Republicans" and "conservatives" on NSB go out of their way to criticize her about the silliest things.

Just don't get why the Trumpers are so afraid of her.
          Cmon, shes good for a laugh. You Dems are a FUNNY bunch. You talk about Trump non stop yet if someone talks about AOC their in love with her lol.

Listen, Ive said this and Ill say it again. Shes good for a laugh and thats all.

BTW why would Rs be scared of her when Dems themselves tell her to keep quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Was literally about to post this, I love this girl, she embodies the parody that is the left.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I am amazed the amount of stup1dity that comes out of her mouth and she means it. Just when you thought that politics could not get more ******ed....
              You shouldn't be.

Remember, these are the people whose own party openly laughs at them for being "stupid" voters, and yet here they are cheering on and parroting that very party.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Serious question though why right wingers so obsessed with this lady? She would be a no body if it wasn't for cons who now made her rich and famous
                What do you mean? The left are the one obsessed with her, they're putting her front page on CNN and giving her 60 minutes interviews. The right just reacts to the parody that the left decided to create. This is your guys Sarah Palin, albeit a much dumber version of Sarah Palin.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Cmon, shes good for a laugh. You Dems are a FUNNY bunch. You talk about Trump non stop yet if someone talks about AOC their in love with her lol.

Listen, Ive said this and Ill say it again. Shes good for a laugh and thats all.

BTW why would Rs be scared of her when Dems themselves tell her to keep quiet?
                  Where did I say or imply you are in love with her? HMMMMMM???

Trump is the President of the US. AOC is a 29 year old freshman congresswoman from New York. I think even a Trump supporter should be able to figure out why people talk about a President of the US on a daily basis while constantly posting about a freshman congresswoman seems extra.

You don't post about her so much because she is good for a laugh.

Only you guys can honestly answer why many of you come off as afraid of her but you will not do that so I'm left to make a best guess. My guess is because she is very good at using social media to criticize Trump and because she is very good at using social media platforms to get voters on both sides to agree with many of her positions on the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    What do you mean? The left are the one obsessed with her, they're putting her front page on CNN and giving her 60 minutes interviews. The right just reacts to the parody that the left decided to create. This is your guys Sarah Palin, albeit a much dumber version of Sarah Palin.
                    The left is "obsessed" with her because 60 Minutes and CNN do stories about her? You can't be serious. The right doesn't react to any parody Jim. Examples below.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...licans-1134065

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...rom-the-right/

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Where did I say or imply you are in love with her? HMMMMMM???

Trump is the President of the US. AOC is a 29 year old freshman congresswoman from New York. I think even a Trump supporter should be able to figure out why people talk about a President of the US on a daily basis while constantly posting about a freshman congresswoman seems extra.

You don't post about her so much because she is good for a laugh.

Only you guys can honestly answer why many of you come off as afraid of her but you will not do that so I'm left to make a best guess. My guess is because she is very good at using social media to criticize Trump and because she is very good at using social media platforms to get voters on both sides to agree with many of her positions on the issues.
                      You're right Dunn I love her and because of my ever lasting love I'll have to post more links about her. Isn't love grand!

Seriously afraid of her? Afraid of what? She opens her mouth and nothing else needs to be said. She's the gift that keeps on giving.

She should definitely run for POTUS some day. It would be funny as hell watching Dem heads explode when these vids get put on front street.

Comment

Working...
                      X