No announcement yet.

My girl got me addicted to league of legends, i might be in love lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girl got me addicted to league of legends, i might be in love lol

So like back in college, I was a humongous gamer, I even got into world of warcraft in a big way. I was also a pothead and had absolutely no life.

At some point I became a health freak, quit video games completely and became moderately successful. I've been single for a year now, and I started talking to this girl who's a friend of a friend from facebook.

One time I asked her out for lunch and she's like maybe later I'm playing league of legends... I was like ok.. wow lol... so I said maybe I'll make an account so we could have something in common and have something to do together, and that's when our relationship and friendship started.

I think I might be falling for her lol, all my life I've been looking for a gamer girl but I never even got close to having a relationship with a gamer. Especially cause most girls don't game and most girls that do, aren't really that hot, but this girl is super hot.

It's so damn awesome how you don't have to think of interesting stuff to do together if you're both gamers because you can just nerd out together.

Now i'm addicted to both LoL and her.

That's one thing that keeps my girl and I from killing each other. At first, we'd just argue, but then we learned how to work together and problem solve. Games actually help our relationship. A lot of the guys I meet in games are like, "You are so lucky dude... My girl hates that I play games."

Comment

My insane ex and her friends played that game 12 hours per day. I'd run while you can.

Comment

If only she could have gotten you addicted to a good game instead

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
          So like back in college, I was a humongous gamer, I even got into world of warcraft in a big way. I was also a pothead and had absolutely no life.

At some point I became a health freak, quit video games completely and became moderately successful. I've been single for a year now, and I started talking to this girl who's a friend of a friend from facebook.

One time I asked her out for lunch and she's like maybe later I'm playing league of legends... I was like ok.. wow lol... so I said maybe I'll make an account so we could have something in common and have something to do together, and that's when our relationship and friendship started.

I think I might be falling for her lol, all my life I've been looking for a gamer girl but I never even got close to having a relationship with a gamer. Especially cause most girls don't game and most girls that do, aren't really that hot, but this girl is super hot.

It's so damn awesome how you don't have to think of interesting stuff to do together if you're both gamers because you can just nerd out together.

Now i'm addicted to both LoL and her.
          it doesn't look like the feelings are mutual. and i am not trying to be negative, but..... i'm sorry. it's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
            it doesn't look like the feelings are mutual. and i am not trying to be negative, but..... i'm sorry. it's sad.
            Dude calm down lol that was literally the first time I asked her out, and we hung out in the afternoon that day. She said she was trying to get her ranking up hahaha. We're basically together now.

If I didn't smash might be worried but I already smashed. After we smashed her attitude toward me changed too. She became more loving.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              If only she could have gotten you addicted to a good game instead
              Dude league of legends is amazing. Im still relatively a noob but I get the hook. I'm gonna get my skill up.

Comment

Also she loves game of thrones lol

We're going to watch this new season together.

Nerdy girls are the way to go. **** instagram model wannabes and social media addicts. I've been with a few and it's no fun.

There are thousands of horny dudes drooling over them on the internet and they love the attention. Why would you want to be with a hoe like that?

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  Dude calm down lol that was literally the first time I asked her out, and we hung out in the afternoon that day. She said she was trying to get her ranking up hahaha. We're basically together now.

If I didn't smash might be worried but I already smashed. After we smashed her attitude toward me changed too. She became more loving.
                  ok my apologies then. good luck to you too. may the force be with you. or whatever gamers say.

Comment

That games been out for 8 or 9 years. You're a little late to the party.

Comment

Working...
                    X