Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo does it while your idols only talk about it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really got to give Canelo his props here no other middleweight would even consider doing what he's doing its extremely risky. Meanwhile the other middleweights are left circle jerking fighting game show contestants and guys people never heard of.

Comment

Not just GGG...

WTF is Charlo doing? Fighting another original 154 Fighter in Hogan

WTF is Andrade doing?

They're waiting for Canelo after he fights and is ready to pick his next oppoinent like this...

Hoping he picks one of them. They can all write their own legacy without Canelo. Charlo really has no excuses, he has a stacked 168 Division on his side he can just move up to and make history on his own but instead he fighting smaller guys who should be at 154

Andrade just happy to be making quality money now with Eddie Hearn and DAZN so like Tevin Farmer, I think he is content with making quality money fighting Sh#t opponents while PRETENDING to be a Star and a Draw

GGG is at least fighting Derevyenchenko, that is a very solid and potentially risky opponents especially with Derevyenchenko back with Andre Rozier

Comment

I just love how the Canelo haters are reaching for anything to try and diss lmfao. Just face it Canelo > whoever you back.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          who cares, you dumb cvnt

FACT: Canelo fought the top 4 JMW's CONSECUTIVELY

FACT: Canelo fought the top 2 middleweights CONSECUTIVELY

you need to cry about some other division, because crying about 154 and 160 is a total waste of time (no body said anything about 160, idiot)

cry about Canelo's 154 campaign, when he was fighting a welterweight

or cry about his 168 campaign, where he only fought Fielding (who held a minor title

and no... jumping TWO divisions to fight Kovalev at 175 is nothing to cry about either

" smoke and mirrors "... huh ?

go on, make my day and tell me that you are a Golovkin fan, please
          Yes smoke and mirrors. I fixed your incorrect sentences. Make sure you actually know something before writing bs. It might help

Comment

canelo failed drug tests, rigged scorecards, abusing catchweights, fighting old men, KO'ing chinny welterweights, dumping belts to duck mandatories, etc. etc. etc. etc.

canelo is an overrated punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              canelo failed drug tests, rigged scorecards, abusing catchweights, fighting old men, KO'ing chinny welterweights, dumping belts to duck mandatories, etc. etc. etc. etc.

canelo is an overrated punk.
              salty much ??

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                Is he daring to be great w/o pre-filled score cards?
                You try to do the same **** that you do on ****sideboxing. ****en loser. You can't cry to the mods here. Take your pathetic fat ass back to ****sideboxing asshead. And i ain't saying East, I'm saying **** as in dog ****!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                  Yes smoke and mirrors. I fixed your incorrect sentences. Make sure you actually know something before writing bs. It might help

don't edit my posts... you clown

FACT... when Canelo was campaigning at welter, he weighed 150

or were you unaware of that fact... ?

THAT... is something that you can cry about

168... you can cry about

154 and 160... you most definitely cannot cannot cry about

and you cannot cry about a middleweight jumping TWO divisions to fight Kovalev either... you whiney crybaby cvnt

Comment

He ain't done it yet.

Let's see the rehydration clause and all that. But I get it. In today's boxing, belts are available all over the place against mediocre opponents, and those well past their prime.

Which is not to say I'm dogging Canelo. His win against Jacobs was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      so sad..so sad

some of you acting like kovalev just heard about the fight yesterday like they werent talking for weeks and weeks about this fight....hes had plenty of time to prep....he knew it was coming

canelo=daring to be great
                      lil g=trying to get a whiff of canelos underwear
                      What, PEDS, we all know that

Comment

Working...
                      X