No announcement yet.

Jail in Japan...over a fist fight....no win scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope you are now fine. I didn't know that Japan is that strict and I was thinking how Japan is about as good as Murica. Thanks to this story, I know USA still has more freedom.

(10 years in jail? if you did not show up? Is that for real?)
    Nothing I wrote of my experience is exaggerated, it’s good for me I was headed back to the scene of the crime...
    It also helped me that I have a long history of volunteer work, especially after the 3/11 quake and tsunami..
    I caught a break, and I don’t believe in miracles.
    I got miraculously released...after 17 days...
    I was numb when everything went my way..

When I got home, my wife and I held each other and cried..

Good things always happen to other people.. not to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      She’s Japanese and I’m old.. 54..
      Orale alright. It might be time to evaluate what you really wanna do with your life.. if your wife truly loves you then she'll follow you anywhere you go.
      But at the same time don't let this episode dictate your life. If you have a good life there then just keep your nose clean and you'll be okay in Japan. California and the United States is going to shet's so you just might be better off in Japan...
      Whatever you decide to do I truly wish you the best! I don't wish nothing bad on any Man, especially a Man who's been locked up.
      Best of luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Orale alright. It might be time to evaluate what you really wanna do with your life.. if your wife truly loves you then she'll follow you anywhere you go.
        But at the same time don't let this episode dictate your life. If you have a good life there then just keep your nose clean and you'll be okay in Japan. California and the United States is going to shet's so you just might be better off in Japan...
        Whatever you decide to do I truly wish you the best! I don't wish nothing bad on any Man, especially a Man who's been locked up.
        Best of luck to you!
        You nailed it clean, my wife is all over me with questions.
        She’s sufficiently impressed with money... she is asking, why the **** didn’t you just stop throwing hands.
        Stop fighting with j dudes...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          You should sue for racism
          Do you think I should ask for my reparations check and sue them at the same time? I’m kinda new about asking the government for free money, free housing, and free ****o videos.

I am a worker bee, and I would be too embarrassed to ask for help from the government..

Comment

I was a guest of the Japanese government for 17 days, got rag dolled by a guy who was way bigger....I suffered a broken rib.

It happened like this.......I was walking my dog, not jhonny, jhonny’s white wife off leash, and this guy kinda kicked at her. He was with his girl, and for some reason, was trying to scare a white female chihuahua. I said something like, ‘wow, your so tough, scaring my lil dog you son of a Bish!”

That fool grabbed me by my shirt collar and shoulder area and threw me judo style like a ****ing doll. I got up, took off my shirt(so he couldn’t grab it again, and threw hands...I clearly beat his azz. Then, I was seized by a crowd. I was told the cops were coming.

I told the citizens holding me that I’d be back, and was going to take my dog home. At first they resisted, but I broke away, ran home, dropped off jhonny’s wife Manuela, and was returning to the scene when the Japanese police gang tackled me.

I had to pay 500,000 Yen for pain and injury, 500:000 yen as a fine, 450,000 yen to the court, 1,000,000 yen to my lawyer, and I spent 17 days in jail.

I’m on double secret probation, and if I get in a fight again, I’ll go to prison for not less than 4 years, plus whatever time the new charge carries.

I also have to see a mental health professional.

The guy who broke my rib got paid, and everyone is feeling sorry for him.

Final Score Cards: Z got ****ed.
            I lost money, 17 days in jail, and my rib is still healing.
            Sorry for your bad luck, but I have to say. This is what 'Murica should do. Then maybe guys like Broner and Shakur wouldn't be wildin out.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Sorry for your bad luck, but I have to say. This is what 'Murica should do. Then maybe guys like Broner and Shakur wouldn't be wildin out.
              I think a well placed azz whopping, beat down, would make guys like Broner snap outta the victim hood mindset...

Coddling azz clowns only creates Bish azz hoe mo ****ers.

Comment

Do you think I should ask for my reparations check and sue them at the same time? I’m kinda new about asking the government for free money, free housing, and free ****o videos.

I am a worker bee, and I would be too embarrassed to ask for help from the government..
                Absolutely. Go for the gusto

Comment

yeah no fair breaks but you did alright considering.

When the dude threw you did he try to land on top of you? That is one way those judo guys break a rib. Its funny that they consider the throw less of an aggressive act than throwing hands.

These guys probably don't know that Japanese society is such that the cops will come to your house, your sword teacher's house, etc. I had a friend who was a high level martial arts guy there and he got drunk and beat up an old volkswagen with a Bokken. Before they ever got to his house they went to his teacher's house!!!

Glad it worked out. Again just wondering if the guy tried to land on you when he threw you to break that rib.

Comment

i hope your shirt is ok

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      yeah no fair breaks but you did alright considering.

When the dude threw you did he try to land on top of you? That is one way those judo guys break a rib. Its funny that they consider the throw less of an aggressive act than throwing hands.

These guys probably don't know that Japanese society is such that the cops will come to your house, your sword teacher's house, etc. I had a friend who was a high level martial arts guy there and he got drunk and beat up an old volkswagen with a Bokken. Before they ever got to his house they went to his teacher's house!!!

Glad it worked out. Again just wondering if the guy tried to land on you when he threw you to break that rib.
                      He certainly did try to land on me. He was chocking me with my own shirt. I felt like he was going to choke me out with my own shirt. He wasn’t a striker per se, but he let me bounce off of concrete.

He had cauliflowered ears, probably from years of judo.
                      I was, or felt I was fighting for my life. He was rag dolling me. I’m just telling you the facts.

Thank GOD he wasn’t a striker on top of his judo skills.

I needed to have break away clothing, because he used my clothing against me.

One more thing, he wasn’t stressed at all or anything like that, man handling me was so natural to him. He wasn’t in any great hurry, he wasn’t trying to scare me with a loud war cry, it seemed to me, that he was very very comfortable hurting me.

Comment

Working...
                      X