No announcement yet.

WILDER TO ORTIZ: ''I Can Still FCK Tonight'n Still Beat Yo Ass Sat..''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Yep, even at the SHO "up front" event where they unveiled their schedule with all of the fighters there, they still wouldn't list a network for the Wilder fight. That press conference was originally supposed to be where the CBS announcement would be made, but CBS got cold feet. It's understandable. It's already hard to get mainstream sponsors to buy advertising on a boxing telecast. The PED taint on the fight had made some advertisers uneasy and then they ran out of time to get things done and the fight ended up on SHO.
    Too bad would have been much better for boxing if this fight was seen by as many eyes as possible.Plus a big heavy KO would have been better then two top 20 welters that ended in a bad dec. Boxing again snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Blood pressure meds can thin out your blood ,making the cold less tolerable . Hes also from Florida . I know old ppl from there who are on meds and think 70 degrees is cold ,so not strange at all.
      Ok, I’ll buy that. But what about wearing just one glove? One hand is cold, but not the other? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Ok, I’ll buy that. But what about wearing just one glove? One hand is cold, but not the other? Lol
        cuz ortiz is a shooter ...got that burner on em'

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Ivs seen guys before street fights act like there chewing gum when they don't even have gum in there mouth.That is a sign of being nervous.Now I'm not sayin Ortiz is not chewing gum but it is something people do when nervous.
          Yea eating (or simulated eating with gum chewing or even chewing w/o anything in your mouth) is great for anxiety. Probably why so many fat mfers around these days. Was just reading something about that a couple days ago.

Not saying it means Ortiz is gonna lose, but yea he was probably nervous if he legit had gum or not. And he was clearly doing something people do do when they are nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Yea eating (or simulated eating with gum chewing or even chewing w/o anything in your mouth) is great for anxiety. Probably why so many fat mfers around these days. Was just reading something about that a couple days ago.

Not saying it means Ortiz is gonna lose, but yea he was probably nervous if he legit had gum or not. And he was clearly doing something people do do when they are nervous.
            1000% Not to many people know that.But yea their scared.But a scared guy CAN be the most dangerous guy.It comes down to if your fight or flight guy lol.

Comment

The concern originally raised was about Ortiz’s left hand, which has a large bump on the back of it. It was discussed by myself and several others in another thread. Luis has had that condition for several years now. Old pictures have been posted to prove that. What gets me is the glove on his right hand. Sixty degrees is cold? I don’t think so, but who wears a glove on just one hand if they feel the weather is cold? Very strange.
              Had had both gloves on and took off the left one to show his hand at 3:28 in the video. Don't forget the guy lives in Florida so it's not completely unreasonable for him to find NY cold.
              Last edited by jaded; 03-01-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Ortiz is not scared just nervous. Both of them are nervous, that's normal and will bring out the best in them. Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He had both gloves on throughout the day .

Maybe after he beats Wilder he will put on that glove and extend his hand and say " Deontay i am your father join me , together we will rule the HW division as father and son " ! So maybe hes just subconsciously getting Wilder ready ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    He had both gloves on throughout the day .

Maybe after he beats Wilder he will put on that glove and extend his hand and say " Deontay i am your father join me , together we will rule the HW division as father and son " ! So maybe hes just subconsciously getting Wilder ready ?
                    Lol

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Had had both gloves on and took off the left one to show his hand at 3:28 in the video. Don't forget the guy lives in Florida so it's not completely unreasonable for him to find NY cold.
                    Man, I thought I had thin blood. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X