Ryan Burnett

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Burnett

@ EddieHearn
    Great fight made today.. Announced on @ SkySportsNews tomorrow @ ryanburnett01 making history Oct 21 in Belfast! @ boxingbooth @ SSEBelfastArena

Warren was talking up a fight between Burnett and Tete. However, rumour is that Burnett will face Zhakiyanov and try unify the IBF and WBA.

This young man has the tools to go all the way. For Adam Booth to say his IBF title win meant more to him than David Hayes WBA win says a lot.

Comment

I don't know much about Zhanat Zhakiyanov but he has some good names on his resume. Having said that, he's also been on the deck a fair few times and his last two fights could have easily been losses. A very winnable fight for Ryan Burnett.

Comment

I dont think much of Burnett. Not sure how he does in the next fight.

Comment

am picking zz to stop burnett can see burnett winning the early round but zz will take what his got and i think burnett will gas out and zz will bully and hurt him late on and get the win

liked what i saw from zz against warren good fighter

Comment

I think ZZ will def Burnett, who I dont think too much of.

Comment

Eddie Hearn :

We've sold more tickets in 5 days for #BurnettZhakiyanov than we sold for the Burnett v Haskins fight..atmosphere will be electric! #Belfast

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Eddie Hearn :

We've sold more tickets in 5 days for #BurnettZhakiyanov than we sold for the Burnett v Haskins fight..atmosphere will be electric! #Belfast
                I was surprised by the atmosphere at the Haskins fight. Didnt realise how big a deal Burnett was in NI.

He had only had a handful of fights in Belfast and none of them were names, then suddenly he had that Frampton atmosphere going for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  I was surprised by the atmosphere at the Haskins fight. Didnt realise how big a deal Burnett was in NI.

He had only had a handful of fights in Belfast and none of them were names, then suddenly he had that Frampton atmosphere going for him.
                  So did McCloskey at one point.

Comment

The man will finally get some airtime on HBO in the states.

Comment

Working...
                    X