Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just realized Spence is fighting a 41 year 1:100 underdog, Rod Salka next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
    ****ing hell think i need to change my profile picture because every time i comment on another fighter, people go on about golovkin. If golovkin had canelo, saunders, jacobs knocking down the door for a fight and then he fought a **** mandatory, yes i would complain, but thats not the case.
    Yea you might need to change your avy when posting in threads like this and complaining about others doing exactly what he is doing(only at a younger age)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

You only have a few hundred posts so you are only just realizing what this place is.

Welcome to NSB.

If you crap on Mayweather/praise Pacquiao for something you are fullblown Pact*rd. If you crap on Pacquiao/ praise Mayweather you are a *****.

If you praise GGG/Kovalev etc you are a white supremacist who hates black people. If you say something negative about them then you are straight out the hood and sell/smoke crack. Visa Versa for the likes of Crawford, Broner, Spence etc

Also you cant see positives and negatives in how HBO (and associated promoters) or PBC (and affiliated promoters/networks) do business. You can only support one or the other, and it must full undying support.

There are no grey areas. Not on NSB.
      ahaha im starting to get an idea of what its like now. ive been called a mayweather nuthugger already because i didnt agree with someone saying pacquiao beat him when they fought.

Comment

... Spence follows the IBF rules. He's after Brook's belt and it doesn't seem very likely that Brook will make 147 again, in order to defend that belt... Therefore Spence makes the right moves...

Comment

Bundu is the classic eurobum, he is durable but terrible to watch.

Comment

I blame the IBF. But let's not act as if this is not a huge mismatched fight.

Comment

I know Spence can beat Bandu but this is a good measuring stick. Question is can he stop him. If he beats Bandu down and stops him then this could be really good for Spence jr.

Comment

Bundu's never been stopped. . . . If Spence stops him that's a huge statement. I'm for this fight, not to mention the other reasons previously mentioned in this thread.

Comment

Why criticize? Spence is a fighter on his WAY UP the rankings, he's not a current title holder. If he was a champion than there probably would be a legit reason to criticize but even then, Bundu is a ranked fighter in his own division.

Garcia on the other hand was a champion when he fought Salka and Salka never fought in the division and was only ranked like number 77 or something like that in the division below. Massive difference.

So what's the problem?

Comment

Working...
                  X