Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conte is trying to get sacked from the looks of it straight up said the board have no ambition and if you want to have a winner manager like me you have to match my ambitions

And than went on to complement City for 5 minutes probably eying the PSG job

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

They had a week to prepare for that game too. City have had 4 games in the time Chelsea had two.

Shameful. They can't be tired after that that game just showed how easy it is to park the bus. You don't actually have to run just plug spaces. That is fine for San Marino to do but not a supposedly top team.

Chelsea have been win at all costs in nature in recent years but they've always played an actual striker, had dangerous midfielders, and not a flat back 5 along with a physical presence and tough players..

That game will probably be a black mark against Conte whatever he does now. Down to that 90th minute sub on for Morata. I know somethings are bigger than footy and it is just a game and Conte lost someone he knows well today. But at the same time football is a game it is meant to be fun. You can't be doing that what Chelsea did today especially when they went toe to toe with Barca and squandered an opportunity to beat United the week before.

I think that Morata sub is the most small time thing I've ever seen in my 25 years watching Chelsea. Keeps Hazard on for 10 more minutes in case he does something. Erm, you're losing? Take a defender off, baldy.

Respect for last season but nah. Not for me now. My support for him is withdrawn.

It was just too bad. I have no further interest in watching that. Losing is fine but not that.

Games like that is why a bonus point for scoring 2 or more goals would stop tactics like that.

£7 million a year and 11 internationals on the pitch and 5 more on the bench and the game plan is that?

Comment

• That was a disgraceful performance and the pre and post game comments by Conte kind of makes me lose respect for him tbh

Very Mourinho like now I'm convinced Conte will be gone in the summer and hopefully Cahill and Moses go with him.
          Probably Hazard is gone in the summer too I'm hoping it's players (not Bale) + cash if he goes

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I actually thought for a minute that the ref and blew up for a free-kick there and that's why the players had stopped still.
            That's nuts.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                They had a week to prepare for that game too. City have had 4 games in the time Chelsea had two.

Shameful. They can't be tired after that that game just showed how easy it is to park the bus. You don't actually have to run just plug spaces. That is fine for San Marino to do but not a supposedly top team.

Chelsea have been win at all costs in nature in recent years but they've always played an actual striker, had dangerous midfielders, and not a flat back 5 along with a physical presence and tough players..

That game will probably be a black mark against Conte whatever he does now. Down to that 90th minute sub on for Morata. I know somethings are bigger than footy and it is just a game and Conte lost someone he knows well today. But at the same time football is a game it is meant to be fun. You can't be doing that what Chelsea did today especially when they went toe to toe with Barca and squandered an opportunity to beat United the week before.

I think that Morata sub is the most small time thing I've ever seen in my 25 years watching Chelsea. Keeps Hazard on for 10 more minutes in case he does something. Erm, you're losing? Take a defender off, baldy.

Respect for last season but nah. Not for me now. My support for him is withdrawn.

It was just too bad. I have no further interest in watching that. Losing is fine but not that.

Games like that is why a bonus point for scoring 2 or more goals would stop tactics like that.

£7 million a year and 11 internationals on the pitch and 5 more on the bench and the game plan is that?
                You've always revelled in Chelsea ****housing their way to 1-0 wins over Barca in CL games. Not sure what the difference is here, if you'd got a 0-0 everyone would be praising Conte.

You also set up the exact same way against Barca except Kante was on the pitch and Barca didn't press without the ball as well as we did, go 'toe-to-toe' with them you did not. You sat and let them play then tried to counter when you got the ball, same as yesterday. You can't be happy with the tactics one week then find the same tactics shameful a couple of weeks later.

Comment

• Why is Conte attacking pundits like Neville and Redknapp.. it was an awful performance.. If your not gonna try might as well play your reserves

From his comments it comes of as if Chelsea never stood a chance.. so he set them out to lose but not by 3 or 4 goals.. bit pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    You've always revelled in Chelsea ****housing their way to 1-0 wins over Barca in CL games. Not sure what the difference is here, if you'd got a 0-0 everyone would be praising Conte.

You also set up the exact same way against Barca except Kante was on the pitch and Barca didn't press without the ball as well as we did, go 'toe-to-toe' with them you did not. You sat and let them play then tried to counter when you got the ball, same as yesterday. You can't be happy with the tactics one week then find the same tactics shameful a couple of weeks later.
                    That's a two legged game and we had parked the bus in one two legged affair against them with Drogba up top. Not three tiny midgets.

It is easy to plug the gaps but you must disrupt play and carry a threat. Chelsea were literally doing the straight lines defence
                    to get goal side. You do that in 5 a side after fat Dave has smashed 20 cigs. It was pathetic.

That performance yesterday is one of the worst ever

Also City are City. You're not Barcelona and never will be hence why bending over against your team is not really acceptable

Part of me wants to lose by 6/7 against Barca now tbh.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-05-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Why is Conte attacking pundits like Neville and Redknapp.. it was an awful performance.. If your not gonna try might as well play your reserves

From his comments it comes of as if Chelsea never stood a chance.. so he set them out to lose but not by 3 or 4 goals.. bit pathetic
                      I'm sick of him now. Nobody actually cares if we lose 3 or 4 we're not going down ffs

I wouldn't mind him getting sacked now if it actually meant someone coming in having a look at the players with absolutely no pressure on results. Conte is wasting everyone's time now including his own. We know he's gone in the summer anyway. They're just keeping him because they're tight now and they pray for a miracle against Barca. Pointless.

Conte has zero fight him. Tired.

That said Chelsea job does that to everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X