No announcement yet.

Bombbbbbbbb Squad!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombbbbbbbb Squad!!!!!!!

Now what haters Joshua Parker winner is next !

Aj and Hearn somewhere scared as hell right now

Comment

rabbit puncher/

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Aj and Hearn somewhere scared as hell right now
        I doubt that lmao. Did you see the whole fight. Wilder won 2 rounds tops. If not for that right hand he was about to lose a lopsided decision.

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
          I doubt that lmao. Did you see the whole fight. Wilder won 2 rounds tops. If not for that right hand he was about to lose a lopsided decision.
          Come on, you've gotta give Wilder respect for surviving that barrage he took from Ortiz and then coming back to KO him. That took some serious championship grit.

Comment

I told you! I told you! I told youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
              It’s doesnt matter ajs chin is real fragile and wilder has goat power

Comment

be realistic, his opponent was SHORTER, FATTER and OLDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  Come on, you've gotta give Wilder respect for surviving that barrage he took from Ortiz and then coming back to KO him. That took some serious championship grit.
                  Yes it did. Serious grit. He was spent after the victory. I’m sure he’s going to spend a lot of time in though tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    I am giving him credit. He showed he actually has a chin and has alot of heart. He won fair and square, im not going to lie though i think he was down by a landslide at the time of the stoppage.

Great fight though, one of the best HW fights ive ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X