Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn lounge is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been in a steady decline since 09. Now I browse for boxing news and the arcade section.. Everything else.. Meh.

Comment

why do you think? either half the lounge is babbling on about religion/politics or some rubbish or childish stuff and then the other time it is too busy focusing on boss lady because she happens to be a girl so the lounge seems to be obsessed with her which pretty much speaks for it self and shows not alot of guys on this site get out much, or we keep on getting announcements by moderators and bannings happening over little stuff thats why its gone down the gutter dont think it can go worser unless gorilla pigs returns...
      Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 12-03-2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Rockin' was here..........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 12-03-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
          ...and I refuse to revive it.

Blame the ban stick.
          Looking at your avy is giving me a headache

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            why do you think? either half the lounge is babbling on about religion/politics or some rubbish or childish stuff and then the other time it is too busy focusing on boss lady because she happens to be a girl so the lounge seems to be obsessed with her which pretty much speaks for it self and shows not alot of guys on this site get out much, or we keep on getting announcements by moderators and bannings happening over little stuff thats why its gone down the gutter dont think it can go worser unless gorilla pigs returns...
            You just described every forum on the internet with an "off-topic" section.

Go anywhere with enough daily traffic and a relaxed enough posting policy and everyone ends up arguing about race/religion/politics, the same video/picture/joke/article of the day/week that someone saw somewhere else and decided to share thinking they're the first ones to discover it, a bunch of other generic rehashed topics, and maybe 1% original content.

Everyone thinks the forum they belong to is the best and most unique, but they're all basically the same right down to the members. Everyone's essentially a "character." I'm sure you could go to another forum and find their version of "Larry" "Mark" or "Squealpiggy" for example.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post

Go anywhere with enough daily traffic and a relaxed enough posting policy and everyone ends up arguing about race/religion/politics, the same video/picture/joke/article of the day/week that someone saw somewhere else and decided to share thinking they're the first ones to discover it, a bunch of other generic rehashed topics, and maybe 1% original content.

Everyone thinks the forum they belong to is the best and most unique, but they're all basically the same right down to the members. Everyone's essentially a "character." I'm sure you could go to another forum and find their version of "Larry" "Mark" or "Squealpiggy" for example.
              ok i guess the stuff i said about religion and politics etc may have been off but sometimes it goes over the top in this place you gotta admit, the other things i covered are on point though

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post

Comment

who all up in hurrr?

Comment

< Up in hurr.

Comment

Working...
                    X