No announcement yet.

what the hell happened to males?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dustin1997Hawk View Post
    I take ballet, so I have been called wimpy by other males. However, ballet is deceptively manly.
    i wouldnt worry mate you look like a proper man in your photo.

Comment

Lack of a father figure!

A real man, a real man, a real father guides his children...

Source: book of man chapter 1 verse 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        You are talking history and actual facts. Or what many of the older generation now call "fake news". You must be a millennial too.

Us older folk are not going to trapped by your logic and reasoning! We go off feelings, not facts. This is the post-truth era, buddy.
        what the hell are you on about lol.

Comment

Were living in an age where parents tells their kids that having a deek and balls does not mean ur a man

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            The far left wants to push propaganda that encourages soyboy beta WK cucks over alpha male bulls.

If you're familiar with the history of Sparta, the USA is doing the polar opposite - we are trying to breed the weakest individuals possible. Because, that makes sense.
            this is your typical anti leftist alpha tough guy on the internet:

Last edited by Derranged; 05-27-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

There is definitely some sort of misconception about the importance of being "manly." For example, I wrestled in high school and also used to box. I'm muscular and in very good shape and could easily beat the hell out of any overweight middle-aged American man who claims to be "manly." But I'm also a male feminist and love tap dancing, and appreciate a woman who is muscular and strong-willed.

A sign of an enlightened being is one who thrives in the face of paradox. Those with small minds cannot handle such things, and resort to more simple, barbaric mindsets.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                There is definitely some sort of misconception about the importance of being "manly." For example, I wrestled in high school and also used to box. I'm muscular and in very good shape and could easily beat the hell out of any overweight middle-aged American man who claims to be "manly." But I'm also a male feminist and love tap dancing, and appreciate a woman who is muscular and strong-willed.

A sign of an enlightened being is one who thrives in the face of paradox. Those with small minds cannot handle such things, and resort to more simple, barbaric mindsets.
                That depends when ur wrestling with other dudes, did u like it when their balls rub on ur balls at times?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  That depends when ur wrestling with other dudes, did u like it when their balls rub on ur balls at times?

Did you graduate high school? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post

Tap dancing is no way effeminate. Jesus, google Fred Astaire, Sammy Davis Jr., and Gene Kelly. Sammy Davis Jr., the King of Cool, was a tap-dancer. And a damn good one at that. Just saying, tap dancing is not a girly thing. Ballet, yes, definitely, but not tap dance.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Big fo by fo head mudafocka like u is what happened
                      I don't know why this made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X