Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr. / Nacho is an ideal version of Rocky / Mickey - an HBO Hit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr. / Nacho is an ideal version of Rocky / Mickey - an HBO Hit!

Nacho Beristain / Mickey Goldmill

A boxer must reform for the biggest challenge and opportunity: Chavez Jr. / Balboa

We saw Atlas hammer Bradley in the corner agaist Pacquiao. We saw Virgil hammer Ward in the corner. I saw I saw Yanira Kremets lovely ass as usual. AnarchY!!

Time for Nacho to bring out the WRATH ATG Trainer BRING MARQUEZ 4 back!

HBO must be a bunch of dummies if they don't sell this fight propah. Could be one of the greatest upsets in the history of Mexican boxing.

Rocky got the fight cuz of his name...The Eyetalian Stallion. Julio got this fight cuz of his name...JC Junior. Rocky had mob connections. Julio gots cartel connections.

Comment

Julio and Nacho are already very rich however.

I don't see how Nacho's going to be able to do anything with Jr. Most of the camp will be spent on Jr's weight cut to start with. And while Nacho will have a lot of good advice on how to approach Canelo, there is no way he can change who Chavez Jr is as a fighter.

There just isn't enough time, even if Chavez Jr was a good student, which he is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Julio and Nacho are already very rich however.

I don't see how Nacho's going to be able to do anything with Jr. Most of the camp will be spent on Jr's weight cut to start with. And while Nacho will have a lot of good advice on how to approach Canelo, there is no way he can change who Chavez Jr is as a fighter.

There just isn't enough time, even if Chavez Jr was a good student, which he is not.
        I'm rooting for Nacho to do some bıtch slapping at the stool. bring out the best of Chavez Jr. Isn't Julio looking sharp now. We're like 80 some days away.

Comment

People finally catching on. Foreshadowing

Comment

He about to get Canelo Lang'd...

Comment

Working...
            X