No announcement yet.

Nobody in Mayweather Boxing Club gives Wade any chance against GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Haha I like how you guys pretend Wade literally trains at the YMCA (that video was at Sugar Ray Leonard Boxing Gym ) and has no experience.

He was trained by Barry Hunter from 8 years old until about 12-13 pro fights so the dude knows how to fight, he's not on GGGs level of course but the way you guys talk about him you'd think you'd give a guy with an amateur record of 160-10 a bit more respect. His biggest problem as a pro has been inactivity at times for management/promotional issues.

Here is a quote from a Ring Interview from '15 regarding his amateur career:

[My] amateur record, I’m gonna say 167 and I lost maybe about 9 or 10 bouts. I won Silver Gloves five times, Golden Gloves. I actually hold the record with [Oscar] De La Hoya, winning the Silver Gloves the same amount of times. I got in the Junior Olympics, I got a silver medal one year. I won quite a lot of tournaments. I got into the Olympic trials, I fought Shawn Porter, they made me lose by disqualification, but actually I was winning the fight on the scorecards, it was the last round, I think I had about 20 seconds left, I was up on points, they disqualified me, said I was holding. I once fought Danny Jacobs, I lost to him on points. I beat Edwin Rodriguez, Fernando Guerrero, all those guys.
    Chill out Natas, we're just joking around. We all know Wade's power level is above 9,000

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Chill out Natas, we're just joking around. We all know Wade's power level is above 9,000
      You represent everyone now?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        You represent everyone now?
        Yep, if Larry can do his insurance salesman thing i'm gonna pull out my E-lawyer public defender card.

Now if you really want some, come meet me outside Sanctuary Hills. But we all know you aint bout dat life

Comment

Working...
        X