Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolatito is top 5 p4p without a doubt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an amazing fighter and what the hell is wrong with both Showtime and HBO that they have never shown him on their fights before now. Don't these multi million dollar net works do their homework and scout boxing talent world wide? TBE may not even be the best fighter fighting today. GGG and Chocolatito are both undefeated champions and they are exciting and knock everybody out.

Comment

I'm glad Roman got an opportunity on the big stage. He put up an excellent performance. I was surprised to see how many people on this forum have never seen him fight. He made many new fans last night.

I think there is certainly a strong argument for Roman being in the top five pfp. He has a strong skillset and resume. I'm positive he would thrash a lot of guys pfp.

But he still has to see Estrada before moving up to 115!
      Last edited by Public_Enemy; 05-17-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Naoyo Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Naoya Inoue.
          Fixed it for ya. And Agreed 100 percent. Roman saying he is looking to fight Inoue in the but "Not In The Near Future" is a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Fixed it for ya. And Agreed 100 percent. Roman saying he is looking to fight Inoue in the but "Not In The Near Future" is a duck.
            Thank you. He's a 21 (or 22) year old prodigy. Growing rapidly. He's a hard one to pick against. His demolition of Narvaez spoke volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              They arent in the same weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                They arent in the same weight division.
                3lbs apart...

The gap in weights are VERy small in those lower weights. I expect Inoue to fight Yamanaka or something soon and get his third division at 22 in under 15 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  3lbs apart...

The gap in weights are VERy small in those lower weights. I expect Inoue to fight Yamanaka or something soon and get his third division at 22 in under 15 fights.
                  Even so.

He has good fights in his own division to take care of. No need to move up now. Saying he will fight him in the future is fine because that is most likely what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Dragging a flyweight up to super bantam makes you wet? Sheesh... Do you realize rigondeaux is damn near in his mid thirties, highly inactive as of late and 3 divisions apart from Roman? In fact, Roman and his great skill set would remain a mismatch against Rigindeaux, not based on skill but actual physicality. Could you imagine that sht, seriously, a fight where Rigo is the bigger man

It's annoying to see how folks just be posting out of therir ass sometimes. Roman has unfinished business at 112, 115 and 118 is uncharted territory for the man yet you want him to jump up 10 whole pounds to take on Rigo.. Sigh. What next, Pacquiao should move up to face Ward since you know... He couldn't beat Floyd and Ward is the next big thing?

As for pound for pound, maybe, but top five would be hard to consider. Beating an over the hill, washed up Sosa, Yaegashi and my uncle don't catapult you into the top 5. Aside from that fact he has recently fought a man with more losses than most fighters have fights his competition has been lukewarm for several years now. come on people, the kid is talented and all but one meh win over a 35 year old has been and he's the number 1 fighter pound for pound? He has time to grow and mold his own future, let him step up and face the Cuadras', Naoya's, Tete's and rematch Estrada before jizzing all over your monitors when his name pops up
                    I hope Roman fights Lomachenko pretty soon . The battle for p4p supremacy in a couple of years.

Comment

He's top 3

Comment

Working...
                      X